Vital APP~

All accepted applications will moved to this place.
Vital
STEAM: vitalsz
BATTLE.NET: Vitality#2733

Re: Vital APP~

Post by Vital »

played DM :

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

KP/d is pretty low again 2/1

You should be aiming for at least 4/1 really.

Most BS you read all day^
Vital

Post by Vital »

Penguin wrote:KP/d is pretty low again 2/1

You should be aiming for at least 4/1 really.
dude if u see how many people there were on this server and the other u would understand, besides ive allready shown 5/1. so can we please stop about the Kp/d it will never be allways 5/1, and i cant do better than my best.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Short version: Stop posting such bad screens then.
Hidden content:
Actually theres over 10 random noobs on the first screenshot, 2/1 is just a poor score, and not even slightly close to what you need to get into TX.

[17:33] Vital™[TX-App]: do you allways whine about Kp/d

No actually i'm not whining, I was merely pointed ut your kp/d was horrendously under par and such screens just aid your case to be denied, rather than accepted. I hope this large writing helps you to understand what I am saying.

Maybe instead of complaining at me for saying how bad your screens are (in a nice way actually), you could start posting ones with a higher KP/D? You are clearly capable of better...

Vital

Post by Vital »

Maybe you should stop looking at my app then, i showed i have improved and if ur starting to create a discussion here i wont continue with it, i dont want discussions here at my app and again i showed you a higher kp/d now please leave my app alone u havent said good things on my app not 1 time, u just say oh bad screens, oh you need higher kp/d.

Btw do i need to be a perfect player to join, is it so bad if im a little less skilled but have fun with the people in the clan, being loyal and trying to be nice at all times. isn't that important.
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Well these are not actually such bad screenies considering the high kpm. Anyways, I would like to see more scrimmages/internals.
And please, show more respect to a Veteran member even though you don't agree to him.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Vital wrote:Maybe you should stop looking at my app then.
No thanks.
Vital wrote:Btw do i need to be a perfect player to join, is it so bad if im a little less skilled but have fun with the people in the clan, being loyal and trying to be nice at all times. isn't that important.
Very important, still skill overrules all of them to be honest while you are an applicant.
Vital wrote:please leave my app alone u havent said good things on my app not 1 time
Lies. Check end of the spoiler :)
@ Judge, I think even if you do consider the KPM they're bad, especially considering he has shown us much better screens before.
@ Vital, I can see you're improving and respect that, but posting such poor screenshots imo don't give you a good case. I won't talk about this anymore in your app, as per your request. Oh and let's not forget that other thing I let slide. ~No reply needed.

Vital

Post by Vital »

maybe im not good enough for TeamXtreme, besides if u guys dont need me here what's holding me here with my application?
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Vital wrote:maybe im not good enough for TeamXtreme, besides if u guys dont need me here what's holding me here with my application?
Personally I think you are, just don't jepordise your chance with bad screens, that's all i'm saying, lol.

Edit: Actually I wasn't disrespectful to you, letting the thing you wrote on xfire slide, I just said you should try to get a higher KP/D instead of keep posting really low ones. Try and find where I have actually wrote something insulting? I haven't thats why, I've remained respectful throughout my posts. And I don't expect you to have oodles of respect for me, I just expect the common courtesy you would show other TX members (/humble).

Vital

Post by Vital »

I do my best and then i get this stuff from a veteran wich i must have respect for ??
where is my respect for my bad screens then ?

lets stop this.

and let's get on with the app ???

otherwise i really quit.

you dont have to repeat stuff. i can read things once and understand.
Last edited by Vital on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

Stop with the argument. Next time just post better screens. We all know you can do better than 2/1. You've show it yesterday.

Edit by Penguin: We resolved this on xfire, don't post anything relating to it please.
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Vital

Post by Vital »

We kinda misunderstood each other and we both said sorry, lets not bring up this discussion again, and let's continue with the app normally.

Ill try my best for TX and ill try my best to improve ;).
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Vital wrote:We kinda misunderstood each other and we both said sorry
Penguin said sorry?
Really?
Edit by le Penguin: It's not that unbelievable >.>

well good luck and keep it on track, good player saw him in pub couple times, Very consistant mabye these screens were a bad day or something. Not something to go by at all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

I already said this to penguin, but i agree with Judge that the kpm is high enough that it shows something useful.

Though no time is shown, its a 20 minute death match.. which means he made 9.3kpm at least on that second screenshot which is pretty good. To kill at that speed often does mean you compromise some of your kpd.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Post by Madara »

l3arcode wrote:
Vital wrote:We kinda misunderstood each other and we both said sorry
Penguin said sorry?
Not his first time :mute: