Guess who ...

All accepted applications will moved to this place.
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Re: Guess who ...

Post by GeniuZ »

ApFeL wrote:
Because since RS reloaded and stuff miserably failed there are only rc and tx to choose. and le home sweet home tx is better than being homeless ;-)
Better watch your mouth.

No front - but you did shit for TX and now you are talkin to me like I am one of that random members who left after a few month as Cpl or shit. Oh boy, mind your own business ;)

Nothing "failed". We decided to group up with a small amount of guys for having some fun, thats it. It was never meant to be a huge clan. Star and me had some trouble irl, less time for gaming in general, etc. so we didn't see the point in playing RepCom any longer if it's only sporadically like this.

Im not the guy joining a clan just because I'd be clanless otherwise.

@ Pengu:

Loyalty is about standing behind one thing for certain reasons.
Not about standing behind one thing because you just did it once. That's no loyalty, thats bullshit.

When I left, I was having a different opinion about things. This changed now.

That "playing with ppl I like"-thing:
That was only one of several reasons, it's not that easy.

Nevermind. That no-vote was your decision, I don't mind nor feel offended.

It's just ridiculous how you and Apfel state things, I won't let ppl talk shit about things that make me look like a retard when that kind of shit they say is pretty much WRONG.

Anyways. School and work require a big amount of time, that's why I can't be online that often (actually "long", mostly online once a day) atm.

e: Again, no front, just explaining things.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
Apfel
Kappa Private
Kappa Private

Post by Apfel »

deleted / my bad
Last edited by Apfel on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pi-Pa-Pacio Image
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: oh god
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you're so awesome
]-TX-[•Pac¡o.™{OmCpt}: you know i love you, right? :3

Hidden content:

Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Okay guys now just stop discussing and let him app. You posted your opinions and we all read them. If you got any other issue just talk about it via Xfire.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Could you please stop arguing ? We all know Genius is a good and skilled enough guy for TX. We all make mistakes and arguing over it again and again won't help.
If some of you don't like him then ignore each others, don't try to fuck everything up <.<
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Žarbon »

GeniuZ wrote:
Judge wrote:Vote.
@ Zarb:

Ofc it is, but I still wanna play some matches and TX is/was just the clan I feel home.
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT WHAT YOUR REASON MIGHT BE, BRO! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the whole stay of mine in TX since 2007... I noticed how the clan got more and more sirious. It isn't bad. I like it. But there are times where you or rather better said WE TX are getting in some cases to sirious... LIKE WE'RE IN THE ARMY FOR REAL for example or you are talking like any over 40 years old politician with a cigarre in your mouth and trying to act cool...SHUT IT! You are still young or some of you are still kids.

Clans are made for having fun together! And I know Geniuz since 2007 or 2008. We did everything...like idk some senseless videos, talking bullshit and laughing about this etc. ... AND OFC at that time... at that time where rc was still somehow active we were owning other clans. MANY TIMES like 98% were wins. At that time we owned ofc together with other cool guys with Numb, Judge, Vash, DC, Storm, Samo, Acer, Krauser, Raksha, Insane, Legend etc. ... I know this will be weird to read ... I would say we defended our pride! TX's PRIDE! Letting other clans fear us regarding our "high end" skill. I would rather be grateful to him for this.

Geniuz is a good person. I know it. It's normal if you provoke a person and he gets angry more or less.

Now let him in, damn it.

*Edit*:

@Apfel

Provoking a person by purpose and knowing how the person will react is pretty sneaky of YOU. Are you bored or have you any problems? I give a fuck who told you something bad about Geniuz. BUT who gave you the permission to use this information just to have some fun for yourself? Know your place as a NEW member.
Hidden content:
Don't mention Scarv. He is a special case. :troll:

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Post by GeniuZ »

Žarbon wrote:
GeniuZ wrote:
@ Zarb:

Ofc it is, but I still wanna play some matches and TX is/was just the clan I feel home.
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT WHAT YOUR REASON MIGHT BE, BRO! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the whole stay of mine in TX since 2007... I noticed how the clan got more and more sirious. It isn't bad. I like it. But there are times where you or rather better said WE TX are getting in some cases to sirious... LIKE WE'RE IN THE ARMY FOR REAL for example or you are talking like any over 40 years old politician with a cigarre in your mouth and trying to act cool...SHUT IT! You are still young or some of you are still kids.

Clans are made for having fun together! And I know Geniuz since 2007 or 2008. We did everything...like idk some senseless videos, talking bullshit and laughing about this etc. ... AND OFC at that time... at that time where rc was still somehow active we were owning other clans. MANY TIMES like 98% were wins. At that time we owned ofc together with other cool guys with Numb, Judge, Vash, DC, Storm, Samo, Acer, Krauser, Raksha, Insane, Legend etc. ... I know this will be weird to read ... I would say we defended our pride! TX's PRIDE! Letting other clans fear us regarding our "high end" skill. I would rather be grateful to him for this.

Geniuz is a good person. I know it. It's normal if you provoke a person and he gets angry more or less.

Now let him in, damn it.

*Edit*:

@Apfel

Provoking a person by purpose and knowing how the person will react is pretty sneaky of YOU. Are you bored or have you any problems? I give a fuck who told you something bad about Geniuz. BUT who gave you the permission to use this information just to have some fun for yourself? Know your place as a NEW member.
Hidden content:
Don't mention Scarv. He is a special case. :troll:
<3

The past was soooo much fun. Best gaming experiences ever!

Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Žarbon wrote:LIKE WE'RE IN THE ARMY FOR REAL
Das hat Sie nicht zu interessieren Soldat! Rühren!
Hidden content:
Konnte ich mir nicht verkneifen :hurrr:
Geniuz got his last chance and clear that please via x.fire but not on forums. Its now all cleared.
Back to topic please.
Madara
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain
STEAM: madara259
LoL Name: GM DenDeus

Post by Madara »

Žarbon wrote:
GeniuZ wrote:
-----------------
Clans are made for having fun together!
This
Dont't take this dead game too serious
]-TX-[Madara™{OmCpt}
Darude- Sandstorm
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Post by Numb »

Fully agreed!
Freak
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by Freak »

He's still alive. :D
Welcome back, Bro. <3
Wish you good luck. :*
]-TeamXtreme-[»'FReaK.™{OmicronLanceCorporal}
'7Lives.FReaK™

I get DEEP, I get DEEP, I get DEEP, I get DEEPER into this thing.
Predator
Epsilon Commander
Epsilon Commander

Post by Predator »

Žarbon wrote: MANY TIMES like 98% were wins. At that time we owned ofc together with other cool guys with Numb, Judge, Vash, DC, Storm, Samo, Acer, Krauser, Raksha, Insane, Legend etc. ... I know this will be weird to read ... I would say we defended our pride! TX's PRIDE! Letting other clans fear us regarding our "high end" skill. I would rather be grateful to him for this.

Dat statistics. I think you are thinking of 83% though as everyone know that is the percentage that is pure fictional (Used in HIMYM).

Either way I'm amused that when you say someone doesn't have loyalty, they try and defend their supposed loyalty with some bullshit definition they have made up to see themselves as loyal. Loyalty is not running away as soon as something isn't what it used to be.

Even if we apply your definition of loyalty "Loyalty is about standing behind one thing for certain reasons." that would mean said reasons disappeared, which made you leave. But now these reasons are back, which means you didn't help to bring them back as you weren't here, so you can once again be loyal to one thing cause of these certain reasons?

Let's see if we can apply this to a real life situation. TX is what you are loyal to and the reason is candy. So your certain reason to be loyal to TX is because there is candy. But once the candy is gone you go as well because, you don't longer have a reason to be in TX. That sounds more like being a mercenary to me than being loyal.
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Post by GeniuZ »

C'mon, don't play the fool :P

Some things which defined TX for me were ... gone. ARE gone. But I noticed there are more reasons. Reasons that made me think. Finally I decided to return then.

I cannot play right now, couldn't this week, yet, at all. I was in bed all day long yesterday, today at the doctor, free time the whole week, I tried to play some RepCom but it didn't really work out :(

Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

I remember GeniuZ was in Redcell with me, and I never really had any problems with him. He was skilled and loyal for his time even though our european division didn't have many people in it especially after Yourself and Vans stopped playing actively and it really was just him and perhaps when Demo was first accepted. At that time he and I would play matches constantly regardless of where they were. I fully recommend him to be accepted as loyalty is not an issue and he has proven in Redcell that he would remain loyal.
Last edited by Drift on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT
krauser
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by krauser »

I fully agree with Predator on the loyality statement. Loyality includes fighting for a clan even in bad times. Applying to the candy-example: Instead of leaving because of missing candy, a loyal member would try to get the candy back.

Besides this, let him in! :) :cool:
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
"Wo Konflikte sind, ist immer auch Emotion, ist Energie, ist Weiterentwicklung - oder auch Untergang. Wo Konflikte fehlen, ist Harmonie und Kooperation - oder auch Langeweile, Stillstand und Erstarrung."

GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Post by GeniuZ »

krauser wrote:I fully agree with Predator on the loyality statement. Loyality includes fighting for a clan even in bad times. Applying to the candy-example: Instead of leaving because of missing candy, a loyal member would try to get the candy back.

Besides this, let him in! :) :cool:
I actually don't want to argue about that, but you guys do not get my point.

I TRIED to change things I disliked, I did for more than one goddamn year. I did on the CC, I did while I was General, I did while I was CWO. I felt I did enough, nothing really worked out for me and TX back then and I still wanted to play RepCom, but not without having fun while playing. Seriously, I am the last person on earth you could call disloyal.

I admit mistakes, I admit when I did wrong, but in this case I did not do anything wrong. That were my last words concerning loyalty, I'd appreciate movin on with my app without talking about loyalty anymore. Thanks.

Thank you Drift, hit me up for matches, will be fun :)

Btw. I kinda recovered so I'm available again ;D

e: no front, Krauser, was mean't in general.

Return to “Approved”