Joining TX

All accepted applications will moved to this place.
Bølty
Epsilon Private 1st Class
STEAM: Croissant
BATTLE.NET: none
XBOX Gamertag: none
LoL Name: none

Joining TX

Post by Bølty »

» Previous clan(s) experience? ReiGn, ShaD
» Previous name(s)? Fusiøn, MaJesTiC
» Did anyone recommend that you apply here? Not really :-)
» Why have you chosen to join TeamXtreme as your future clan? I like the tags and the players in it.
» What are your best weapons? Fastswitching, sniper, blaster
» What would be your goal and what would you want to achieve if you were to be a part of TeamXtreme? Play with more tx members ^^.
» What are your best maps? Stamper, Lockdown, Engine
» How old are you? 21
» What country do you live in? Netherlands
» Have you read all of the topics and the FAQ at the bottom of this page? yes
» Do you have the latest version of WarPack installed? (http://tx-gaming.net/warpack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) If not will you download and install it? Ye, I got it
» What is your xfire username - If you do not have xfire installed then download it at http://www.xfire.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I think it was Fusiøn
» Post some killer screenshots to give the recruiters a first impression.Image
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Joining TX

Post by Vash »

Looks good. :)

Vote.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Bølty

Post by Bølty »

Noice :hurrr:
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

I don't remember if I'm allowed to vote, but you got my vote haha :up:
Click for watching:
Jones
Omicron Commander
Omicron Commander

Post by Jones »

Vote. Can i do that? Idek what rank i am.
Vash wrote:If you don't look like Gollum and you're sure that the girl does not say that cause of her pity, it looks like a good sign.
Bølty

Post by Bølty »

Thanks man Image
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Jones wrote:Vote. Can i do that? Idek what rank i am.
Jones! According to the member list you are the current Commander of Omicron squad, see here: https://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewto ... f=22&t=669" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So naturally you can vote. :up:
DC.LegenD wrote:I don't remember if I'm allowed to vote, but you got my vote haha :up:
Yup, CWO have special vote rights.

Congratulations Bolty, you have made it into TX in no time! I added you to the member groups. Welcome I guess. :owned:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

According to that member list i'm not even in TX by the looks of it
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Bølty

Post by Bølty »

Found an old 1v1 against legend lewl Image
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Aphex wrote:According to that member list i'm not even in TX by the looks of it
That is odd - I added you (again).
Predator
Epsilon Commander
Epsilon Commander

Post by Predator »

Vash wrote:
Aphex wrote:According to that member list i'm not even in TX by the looks of it
That is odd - I added you (again).
https://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewto ... 22&t=13407" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Probably the reason for it I guess.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

This post is from 2014..... nothing happened after it? Apparently Aphex forgot it himself. :lmao:
Predator
Epsilon Commander
Epsilon Commander

Post by Predator »

I mean not a lot of things happen around here. Last time I checked I was MCom. My rank avatar on the left says I'm captain, that's a full 4 ranks below my current rank. Not to mention I play weekly I kind of deserve a promotion by now!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Predator wrote:I mean not a lot of things happen around here. Last time I checked I was MCom. My rank avatar on the left says I'm captain, that's a full 4 ranks below my current rank. Not to mention I play weekly I kind of deserve a promotion by now!
I think you need to improve for a promotion, but keep it up man!

Most BS you read all day^
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Predator wrote:I mean not a lot of things happen around here. Last time I checked I was MCom. My rank avatar on the left says I'm captain, that's a full 4 ranks below my current rank. Not to mention I play weekly I kind of deserve a promotion by now!
I guess you do. Congratulations I guess. :roll:

You should wear your tags though. ;-)

Return to “Approved”