Tattoo

Everything off-topic here!
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Tattoo

Post by SAMO »

Hola guys!

I was just thinking about a new tattoo to get in May.
I have the draw already and I'd like some feedback. What do you think?
Hidden content:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Tattoo

Post by Penguin »

Where you thinking of having it?

Most BS you read all day^
Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

Do not use the cover of a record !!! Create something unique !!! Create something that reflects YOU !!
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Skcorn wrote:Do not use the cover of a record !!! Create something unique !!! Create something that reflects YOU !!
I'd agree, but I doubt anyone is willing to sit and draw 100 penises on him.

War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Unique tattoo, something that reflects Samo's mind, this is perfect.

Hidden content:
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

LOLOLOL

YES YES YES

Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Skcorn wrote:Do not use the cover of a record !!! Create something unique !!! Create something that reflects YOU !!
Why? Serously i have a few tatto's but i dont get why it has to determine 'you'. A tattoo has alot of functions, it can be decorative or it defines something. If you really worship/like an image and you want on your body why not? Doesnt have to be something special. The thing that counts is that you like it visually. And to that it can be a thought or happening.

But nether the less, its a personal opinion ofcourse.

Im not a fan of that kind of tattoo; s but the details and refine look pretty neato, if you really want it. Do it. Dont ask for people's opinion. It will only make you it doubt it. People dont have to like it, you do sugar daddy.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Hasero wrote:
Why? Serously i have a few tatto's but i dont get why it has to determine 'you'. A tattoo has alot of functions, it can be decorative or it defines something. If you really worship/like an image and you want on your body why not? Doesnt have to be something special. The thing that counts is that you like it visually. And to that it can be a thought or happening.
I think you answered your own question, lol.

DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

I like tattoos but not big ones and just a small one which is not always visible for every body
Click for watching:
Skcorn
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Post by Skcorn »

Hasero wrote:

But nether the less, its a personal opinion ofcourse.

Im not a fan of that kind of tattoo; s but the details and refine look pretty neato, if you really want it. Do it. Dont ask for people's opinion. It will only make you it doubt it. People dont have to like it, you do sugar daddy.
When you decide to do a tatoo like this, then I really have to make Samo think 100 times about it because you wear this till death. I know Samo is a New Metal Fan and exactly because of that there are tons of ways to get a super cool tatoo without having to take something that is meant for something else, in this case a record cover. Of course it has not to reflect you but the motive should be able to stand for it`s own on the flesh, not something that is just copied.
When I see a tatoo like this then it gives me always the feeling like: Well, yeah the guy has a tatoo of the cover from the band called.................., can`t remember the name but I know the cover because I think the Raven looks cool. I have friends who invested loads of time to create something special and then visit a very expensive tatoo guy who is even from another country and just visitied the town for a week to get it done and then it looks like this, of course it`s big but it`s outstanding !
That`s of a girl I know but I haven`t seen this in real.
When I see that picture it`s always like : GOOOOSH
When I see a record cover it`s like: well, yeah.....
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

I got tattoos who reflect me, like the one War showed you + the one I got on the wrist. In Flames is one of my favorite band and I do it because not a day passes without me listening to that album. I 'wear this album' Sckorn :up:

By the way, I'll do it on the back of my right arm
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Well to my mind such tattoos are really ugly and just decrease the beauty of human body...
Click for watching:
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Looks really good man but a bit dusky isn't it?

If it really fits into your "social life", why not? (With social life I mean allowance of a tattoo @work, your gf won't leave you for it ect.)

As Hasero said, this is a pretty personal decision and don't ask too much people, it will only confuse you. And as Sckorn also said, think twice about this decision!
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

DC.LegenD wrote:Image

Well to my mind such tattoos are really ugly and just decrease the beauty of human body...
Agreed.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Well this one yeah but mine won't be this big!

Return to “Off-Topic”