Future for console divs? Plus an update on my situation.

Everything off-topic here!
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Future for console divs? Plus an update on my situation.

Post by Infinitii »

With the upcoming releases of ps4 and xbox 720, a lot of ppl will probably be deciding which console they want to get or if they want to try PC gaming. My question is what do you think will happen;will TX be closing console divisions once the next gens are out? Will they introduce only an Xbox 720 division? Or is there scope for a ps4 division? I am edging towards choosing a ps4 over xbox 720, but the only thing keeping me from doing so is the uncertainty of whether i can still be part of a community like this that has made gaming that much more fun for me.

BTW to all the Xbox players I know I have been absent for a very long time now. I have been unable to play due to certain reasons (such as not currently having an xbox to play on, as well as exams coming up). Should be back active soon by the end of next week.
The prettiest colours!
Sharp
STEAM: gr4nge
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr Sharp

Re: Future for console divs? Plus an update on my situation.

Post by Sharp »

Only time will tell with this one. We will know more after the offical reveals.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

use a computer
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

SAMO wrote:use a computer
I second this.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

Barcode wrote:
SAMO wrote:use a computer
I second this.
I do to edit my amazing xbox games :xD:

Well i know for certain nobody in the division really is thinking PS4 over xbox there all getting xbox so i guess the xbox division will drop the 360 and have just xbox or 720 instead.

there wont be a PS4 divison

tbh tho nobody in our divison uses these forums now it might be best to keep them rather small.

As far as our members go weve dramaticly shrunk in size i would say a solid 10/15 are still playing but these members are good active commited and focused players who all nearly have something there aiming for and something they want to bring to our youtube channel.

Its not that we cant get more member its more of a case do we need them now? we have built a sucessfull youtube channel (400 subs now) and any person we bring in becomes a part of that so... we just cant take anyone in anymore for example would you see Dare,optic or Faze recruit anyone who they couldnt benefit of?

Any member in this divison needs from heer on be able to benefit us in someway and anybody wearing our tags for free and not contributing in some form will be removed unless they have gud reason not to

Return to “Off-Topic”