Hasero wrote:
A man has his needs :ops:
You have me.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Battlefront 3 :D

Post by Ironhide »

Everything about this game seems to be crap so far. DICE and EA really fucked it up

Less players than in Battlefield (max 40), no campaign or Galactic Conquest, no conquest game mode (seriously?), only 4 planets at release, first DLC 2 weeks after release (it will be free though, but why not put it in the game at release and stop this DLC bullshit), only Empire/Rebels and no more Clones/Separatists, no space battles

Add the crappy Frostbite engine and its netcode to the mix and you got the recipe for a shitty game. It has 30% of the content of Battlefront 1+2 and, including EA's fucking premium service, its going to be twice as expensive... I think they can keep this piece of shit.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Where did you read all of this Iron? i only watched the new trailer and I was lazy to search for informations about the game
Click for watching:
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Judge »

Seriously no campaign, galactic conquest, space battles... wtf. That's what has made BF2 this good.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

DC.LegenD wrote:Where did you read all of this Iron? i only watched the new trailer and I was lazy to search for informations about the game
Read it on multiple websites, here's an English written preview
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-st ... 0-6426709/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Judge wrote:Seriously no campaign, galactic conquest, space battles... wtf. That's what has made BF2 this good.

Yeah couldnt agree more.. Im really dissapointed, its just a reboot of the original..
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Hasero wrote:
Judge wrote:Seriously no campaign, galactic conquest, space battles... wtf. That's what has made BF2 this good.

Yeah couldnt agree more.. Im really dissapointed, its just a reboot of the original..
Id be happy if it would be a reboot of the original game, its not even that. Its 30% of the original game... Just with better graphics. Definitely not worth the money
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Ironhide wrote:
DC.LegenD wrote:Where did you read all of this Iron? i only watched the new trailer and I was lazy to search for informations about the game
Read it on multiple websites, here's an English written preview
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-st ... 0-6426709/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Iron... Pfffff :nosmile:
Click for watching:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Ironhide wrote:Everything about this game seems to be crap so far. DICE and EA really fucked it up

Less players than in Battlefield (max 40), no campaign or Galactic Conquest, no conquest game mode (seriously?), only 4 planets at release, first DLC 2 weeks after release (it will be free though, but why not put it in the game at release and stop this DLC bullshit), only Empire/Rebels and no more Clones/Separatists, no space battles

Add the crappy Frostbite engine and its netcode to the mix and you got the recipe for a shitty game. It has 30% of the content of Battlefront 1+2 and, including EA's fucking premium service, its going to be twice as expensive... I think they can keep this piece of shit.
Yep I saw that too, I was very excited about the game but now I'm not even sure I will hesitate to buy it
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Penguin wrote:Battlefield 4: SW DLC
I called it ages ago!

Most BS you read all day^
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Penguin wrote:
Penguin wrote:Battlefield 4: SW DLC
I called it ages ago!

Good Guy Dice!

Seriously, this game is going to be crap... Instead of announcing any actual content for this game, they just keep announcing parts from the predecessors they are not going to include.

Here's a quote from a dice developer
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattle ... ?context=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've never heard anyone say "Let's not do this for launch so we can do it as DLC instead". Ever.
So whats the "Battle of Jakku" then? Oh right, a DLC 1 week after launch... What a retard

BF2 in modern graphics would be great, but apparently Dice is too stupid to just do that, instead they take Battlefield, reskin it to Star Wars, and cut out 80% of the content :lmao:
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Drift
Veteran - LoL Division Commander
Veteran - LoL Division Commander

Post by Drift »

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/ ... a-campaign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was looking forward to the game, but I guess not so much anymore. I know the campaign wasn't a major part of the original BF1 / BF2 series, but they were always fun and interesting to play. Also not having prequel era characters literally blows considering it's a major part of Star Wars. So not only is this the largest installation of Battlefront, but also the one with least amount of content... wtf.

Also on that gamespot article you linked, I think it said "AT-ATs are commandable". Might have changed since then though.

[14:45] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: [21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: i wanna wine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: and dine u
[21:45] ]-TX-[•Damon: touch you in all the places you want me to

[16:09] EnDever(TAG-BITCHES): HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS TX DRIFT

Return to “Off-Topic”