Movies!

Everything off-topic here!
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Movies!

Post by Judge »

Pacio wrote:and also they're going to add a new Batman when the last one is not even that old (latest Batman movie came out in 2012).
Also the new Batman won't be performed by Christian Bale anymore... that's why it's a bit risky to make a new Batman movie right now in my opinion, even though Nolan will stay behind the scenes (which might be the only positive new in this).

Overall, I really start to get embarrassed with all these superhero movies (whether it is from Marvel or DC Comics). That's just too much.
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Pacio
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Pacio »

Judge wrote: even though Nolan will stay behind the scenes (which might be the only positive thing in this).
Yes but no. He was behind Man of Steel aswell, and they fucked up the whole movie by making it look like Batman Begins (just watch the first part of the movie, with all those goddamn flashbacks, and all the dark atmosphere which just didn't fit to the character imo)
Judge wrote:Overall, I really start to get embarrassed with all these superhero movies (whether it is from Marvel or DC Comics).
True. Superhero movies has never been my favourite genre (except for Spiderman 1-2 & The Dark Knight trilogy), and now there are like at least 2 superhero movies per year, that's just sick. They are just getting all identical, but as far as they still get money from fans, producers will keep 'em coming.
RTG COUNTER: 113
Hidden content:
Epic moments with epic team mates!

]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: and btw
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: tea is not that great all in all.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: now you've crossed the line
---------------------------------
]-TX-[»ApFeL: u like that expression
]-TX-[»ApFeL: seriously
]-TX-[»ApFeL: gtfo
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: srsly
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmLCom}: gtfo
Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever.
NOW DANCE, FUCKER, DANCE!
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Dardevil, the avengers, captain america, these movies were so bad
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

SAMO wrote:Dardevil, the avengers, captain america, these movies were so bad
Anything marvel except iron man
The prettiest colours!
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

Infinitii wrote:
SAMO wrote:Dardevil, the avengers, captain america, these movies were so bad
Anything marvel except iron man
The former Spiderman movies with Toby weren't that bad. Further the Blade movies were nice also!

I just hope they make a remake of the punisher :<
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

This is going to be the greatest documentary of all time...
ImageImage
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Im a huge Marvel and DC fan, ive red and own like over a thousand copies of those comics myself. My dad practicly raised me with them.

There certainly not the best movies made, but for huge fan boys like me (Wich there are quit a few) ITs very awesome to see all those comics get brought to life. And with the graphic technology in this age, it can only get better.

The first spiderman movies were for (A Marvel fan) Bad, just horrible. It was a Spiderman created by the director Sam Reimi, and it was not the original spiderman created by Stan Lee.

The Spiderman re-boot is awesome, its storyline follows the real one from marvel and the characters and powers are worked out way better. Little example like spiderman never had the power to shoot out web from his arm. Just the senses, reflexes and grip. HE made a bracelet with Oscorp technology.

But yeah, movies like the Avengers or sequels are expierence 'bad' in alot of eyes because its the same as the previous movies. But for fans like me, its just amazing (Not all ar as good ofcourse).

Also whats really cool about the Marvel movies atm, is that there really connected int he same universe like they should just like in the comics. Thats why you have reboots and sequels. Because heroes like Spiderman should make an entrance within the Avenger initiative very soon. And supervillians, like Thanos, Ultron and the Collector wich behold a greater plan.

ITs a matter of opinion and taste ofcourse, people enjoy these movies and people dont. Just wanted to share that the movies arent as bad as you think they are :ugly:

PS: If some of you are intrested i can tell and write you more about the MArvel universe, stuff anf trivia about the movies or upcoming movies. I Always like to to discuss it!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Eventho the found footage stuff is annoying me in most movies, this trailer looks pretty amazing!
ImageImage
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote:
Eventho the found footage stuff is annoying me in most movies, this trailer looks pretty amazing!
Reminds me of chronicle, which is a good thing because I loved that movie
The prettiest colours!

Return to “Off-Topic”