UT4

Everything off-topic here!
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

UT4

Post by Shanks »

Yeah,
as the title says UT4 is coming and you can already enter the pre alpha version if you want to.
I already suck hard at it and I dont wanna be alone so I suggest you guys join me.
It´s kinda like RC... not really though more like Quake... and it sucks... but hey it´s something so join faggots...
btw. how you guys been?
Greetings Shanks
Jones
Omicron Commander
Omicron Commander

Re: UT4

Post by Jones »

Hey buddy how's it goin?!?!??? Thought I'd just point that we already have this thread in the "General" section.
Vash wrote:If you don't look like Gollum and you're sure that the girl does not say that cause of her pity, it looks like a good sign.
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

ok guess i should have browsed the forum a little before I posted this^^
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Hi Shanks, nice to see you, it has sure been a while. What are you up to these days?

Ive played a couple of UT2014 matches during the past week, but I cant say Im a huge fan of the series. Sure, it got potential and is pre-alpha, but Ive just never been a big fan of the original UT games, I like the gameplay (which is why I play RepCom) but not the weapons, pickups etc.

Btw the topic Jones is referring to is this one: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 20&t=13446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh and if you are looking for a good game, then install RepCom :wink:
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

working most of the time... growing up really sucks^^

They sure still have some things to sort out, also the map pool is kinda limited and most of them arent that much fun to play on in my opinion, but I still like the game concept and there arent that many arena shooters out there.

I still have RepCom installed, but since there are no servers anymore and I played the campaign like 20 times already I havent touched it in months.

Return to “Off-Topic”