STREETS 1:12

Everything off-topic here!
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

STREETS 1:12

Post by Aphex »

Just in case any of you hadn't yet seen it, this is FUCKING CLUTCH! But serious this guy manages to get a TAS perfect time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYmqJl4MoNI
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Re: STREETS 1:12

Post by Žarbon »

I don't get this video...

a ps1 game? a guy watching whole time on the ground and shooting it and screaming like he did something special...

Wtf... :yuno:

Weird people are out there and weird people who are liking this shit WHAT THE FUUCK :OMFG:

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
NoLuck/NoSkill
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by NoLuck/NoSkill »

Don't forget the weird people who use way too much smileys and ellipsis. They're out there man.

I think thats a speedrun btw.
ImageImage
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

NoLuck/NoSkill wrote:I think thats a speedrun btw.
It is a speed run of Goldeneye ( N64 Game ). Hes mostly looking at the ground to speed up his run (less for the game to load, therefor making him slightly faster). A time of 1.12 is almost statistically impossible, but this guy managed a 1.12 before he had done it at 1.13 (which itself is something like 1 in 10,000 chance or something) to get a 1.12 relies on the game spawning certain enemies in the right places, so that getting shot in the back for a small boost or getting the grenade launcher becomes possible.

This was only the second guy in all time to make this time of 1.12. That is why hes so hype - he defied logic to make this time.

Zarbon, did you never play Goldeneye? :P
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:

Return to “Off-Topic”