Application Walkthrough

Wanna join our clan? Post your application here!

Moderator: Hasero

Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Application Walkthrough

Post by Hasero »

Hello all applicants !

first of all thanks alot for applying here at -TX-, u made a wise decision !

First i want you to read these rules we held ourself to in-game and on forums !

Application Rules :

Attention cadets and applicants. I'm sure there have been many questions about the application process and questions about the rules while applying. This should answer your questions as far as rules go. These are the basic rules when applying for -TX-. These cover the positive additude aspect.

These are what you absolutely do not do under any circumstance while applying.

*********************************************************** *****************************************

Calling others "noobs" or any form of that on the in game chat. Bottom line, calling others noobs not only encourages most of them to noob some more, it makes you and the clan you're applying for look bad, so don't do it, period.

Cussing on the server.

Losing your cool on the server. Don't yell at others and have a tempertantrum. It makes us all look immature.

Dishonesty

Inapproprite behavior on the server, I.E. poor showing poor sportsmanship pubicly via in game chat or XFire. Perving on the server also counts as inappropriate behavior.

Namecalling on the server. Calling others noob, and such fall under this category, and that goes for spamming offensive things too.

Spamming on the server. There's nothing as annoying as spamming on the server. If you spam, push the button 2 or 3 times and that is it. That includes informative spam like where our website is. Do it 2 or 3 times and do it periodacially. Don't bother wasting your energy with counterspam either.

Inappropriate or insensitve comments on the forums.

Harassment. Also self explanatory.

Wearing fake tags. Big no no. You are not in «UH» unless a DivCom or Marche says you are. Also registering for the forums DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN AUTOMATIC MEMBER.

When you're allowed in the clan, you can wear the «UH» Tags.
But there are rules, if you don't obey the rules you'll get a warning, and if you keep breaking the rules you may be kicked out of the clan.
But just follow the rules, and everything's fine!

1: Always respect every player, even if they call you names. Stay polite and tell the admin, just be a good player, a good sport
2: Try not to get banned, it's almost impossible when you're following rule 1.
3: Play fair.
4: Have fun!

Things you need to have before starting an application !!

-Xfire
-Activity
-Pwnage
-TeamSpeak

XFIRE:

Xfire is really required before statring an pplication ! For people who are not familliar with it you can download it at the Xfire home site~»link«~
You can take screenshots with it and chat in and out game,

It's for communication.

ACTIVITY:

we want you to be active on youre app and dont quit and show up in like 3 moths later.

PWNAGE:

ofcoursw PWN on every server make screenshots and post them on youre app ! and post them often ! and make UH a clan to fear !

-TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILLO

-To communicate in -game and tournements we need to communcate threw headset so we understand eacht other loud and clearly,

this was all,

Now copy this Application form and paste it into youre new thread you made witht he name: youre_name's APP

and fill it in !

TeamXtreme wishes you the best of luck on youre application !
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad

Return to “Join Halo”