wth

General about the game.

Moderator: CoD4 moderators

Guilty
Charlie Private 1st Class

wth

Post by Guilty »

I uninstalled Call of Duty 4 . It's destroying my whole PC. As Ridley knows I could not play any music whether watching videos yesterday cos my cod4 recently hanged and I had to restart my pc. After that the thing with the music/videos happened . I was able to fix the problem but idk how i made it lolz . Today I played Cod4 again. It worked. But now i cannot listen to music/videos again. I think cod 4 must be the problem so for now it'll be uninstalled !!
Akatsuki wrote:da stant im buch man kann horsten wen internet 56k hat ich habe 54k und kann nicht horsten
iStarZy
STEAM: iStarzy
BATTLE.NET: Jack#21529
LoL Name: iFailzy

Re: wth

Post by iStarZy »

Guilty wrote:I uninstalled Call of Duty 4 . It's destroying my whole PC. As Ridley knows I could not play any music whether watching videos yesterday cos my cod4 recently hanged and I had to restart my pc. After that the thing with the music/videos happened . I was able to fix the problem but idk how i made it lolz . Today I played Cod4 again. It worked. But now i cannot listen to music/videos again. I think cod 4 must be the problem so for now it'll be uninstalled !!
Well if your trying both at the same time you need more Ram :P
Guilty

Post by Guilty »

But i wont buy it !
Akatsuki wrote:da stant im buch man kann horsten wen internet 56k hat ich habe 54k und kann nicht horsten
PøMmÊs

Post by PøMmÊs »

+ ram or better CPU... no other way to solve i think ;D

I also lag sometime if i play cod4 while listening to onlineradios like technobase.fm or something.... but in my case it's cuz of the internet-speed... maybe yours is also to slow...
(\__/) Im Bunny
(='.'=) Paste me into your signature and we will achieve:
(")_(") WORLD DOMINATION!!!!
PICTURE SIZE VIOLATES FORUMS RULES, PLEASE RE-SIZE AND ADD AGAIN Huuu. I am a gangster. I broke the rules.
Guilty

Post by Guilty »

Last edited by Guilty on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PøMmÊs

Post by PøMmÊs »

xDDDD

16000k = 16.000.000 xDxDxD

But ik what you mean ;D
(\__/) Im Bunny
(='.'=) Paste me into your signature and we will achieve:
(")_(") WORLD DOMINATION!!!!
PICTURE SIZE VIOLATES FORUMS RULES, PLEASE RE-SIZE AND ADD AGAIN Huuu. I am a gangster. I broke the rules.

Return to “CoD 4”