Nathan's Application

Share and talk about everything related to GFX (signatures, banners, headers, videos, wallpapers, gifts, etc.)

Moderator: GFX Staff

TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Re: Nathan's Application

Post by TheSold3y »

Graphiix wrote: Lionheart said me that wasn't good...

Who cares about what Lionheart says.
Resh
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
STEAM: kapitanbacara

Post by Resh »

TheSold3y wrote:

@Soldey:
Hidden content:
LionHeart is still one of leaders of the gfx group and it's good to know his opinion because he has(or had) skill and experience.

@Nathan:
I like some of your signatures. :)
You have to work only a bit and everything will be nice. So in my opinion you would be nice addition. Idk if i can vote as gfx mod? If i can i would give you my vote.
What kind of concert costs 45 cents? 50Cent feat. Nickelback.
]-TX-[Resh{SSgt}
Hidden content:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Good luck nathan. As graphiix said try something with different styles to show your overall ability :)
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Resh wrote:
TheSold3y wrote:

@Soldey:
Hidden content:
LionHeart is still one of leaders of the gfx group and it's good to know his opinion because he has(or had) skill and experience.

@Nathan:
I like some of your signatures. :)
You have to work only a bit and everything will be nice. So in my opinion you would be nice addition. Idk if i can vote as gfx mod? If i can i would give you my vote.
I think you can, just like me! Still waiting for a new one, with a different style with some c4d or something, and you`ll get my vote ( if it seems to be a good one ) !
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

We're not much in GFX Team, i guess we can accept the people if he gets 2/3 votes (Resh, Graphiix, me), and then if Nathan's accepted, he has to get 3/4 votes.
If we start to be too much, we'll have to fix rules, but now, that's not needed.

We can also accept when everyone give his vote, it can be harder.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I think gfx moderation group leaders like numb and Lion who can vote. But you should have a word with Vash or DC to confirm it and change it if needed.

Most BS you read all day^
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

Penguin wrote:I think gfx moderation group leaders like numb and Lion who can vote. But you should have a word with Vash or DC to confirm it and change it if needed.
Actually, Lion and Numb are inactive around the GFX forums, only Graphiix is GFX moderator (and it was to lock/move topic when Vash gave it), one of them should come here to make everything clear, like you said, and if they can't come, let's ask DC-17 or Vash.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Well, I`m going to speak with DC, hope he`ll see my pm. :P But I`ll send to both of 'em, just if one of theme doesn`t see. :P
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

War wrote:
Penguin wrote:I think gfx moderation group leaders like numb and Lion who can vote. But you should have a word with Vash or DC to confirm it and change it if needed.
Actually, Lion and Numb are inactive around the GFX forums, only Graphiix is GFX moderator (and it was to lock/move topic when Vash gave it), one of them should come here to make everything clear, like you said, and if they can't come, let's ask DC-17 or Vash.
I never said they were active :P.

nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Post by nBurbidge »

Done something new, probably not great tbh (most likely better than my last one though).

Not too sure on the font.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

I really like the effect behind the render (if you did it), the smoke behind does not really fit, but the rest is nice.
Keep it up.
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor

Post by nBurbidge »

War wrote:I really like the effect behind the render (if you did it), the smoke behind does not really fit, but the rest is nice.
Keep it up.
Yeah I did the effect, the smoke was in the background stock image that I found though.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Dude, I`m still waiting for Vash`s answer, and if we are allowed to vote, you come to our Gfx section!

My impressions about you; You`re someone really friendly, and your behaviour is damn nice, nothing bad about that!

You seem to be a nice guy, and now you`re back in the gfx section. About your signatures, I really like them all! Eventhough, there`s some things that look a bit similar in some signatures, but I did that before, so I can`t really say more about that to you... ^^'

About Gfx section, we are like 3 actives Resh, War and I, and I`d like to see someone new, and also friendly, btw, you`re skilled, for sure! Still waiting for Vash`s answer and you`ll see if you can have the Pinky Winky name. ;D
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor

Post by nBurbidge »

Removed some of the smoke.

Battlelog
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Nice.

Text looks blurred though.

Return to “General Artwork”