GFX pack

Share and talk about everything related to GFX (signatures, banners, headers, videos, wallpapers, gifts, etc.)

Moderator: GFX Staff

War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

GFX pack

Post by War »

Idea suggested by Graphix, we've to work on it.

PSD+Ressources (stock images, brush, effects..).

Who is gonna participate on this?
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: GFX pack

Post by Barcode »

I would be up for it, I would just like to know in greater detail of what exactly you are looking to add into it.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Well, let's start with decent PSD, and as resources, the TTF you used for the text ( so we don't have to download them everytime )

Also, if you " cut " some background, try to refind them and give us, so we can already make 3 parts.

-PSD
-TTF
-BG

For my part I uploaded 17 PSD, and I might be creating some new. :)
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Sorry the "TTF"?
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

I have to rework my PSD to name the layers, and it'll be ok.

@Barcode : I think he means that the font you used, you should give them so that we can change the text without changing the font.

Btw, if you saw one of my sig and you want this PSD in particular, just tell me.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Barcode wrote:Sorry the "TTF"?
True Type Font.
„ « TeamXtreme