Our Servers...

Moderator: Command Council News

Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Our Servers...

Post by Ironhide »

I'll be quiet now, sorry if I forgot that discussions/oppinions are not wished anymore.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

If you want to critisize me, then do it correctly! What you say is based on excuses. I ask for 5 euros per 3 or 4 months and you don't say anything.... just because I'm right and it's way not too much wanted.

But since you have a complete different opinion about the whole thing, I'm sure you won't even donate 1 cent at any time. Not that I want to force you to donate, but I know this mentality. But I don't accept this opinion, since you are member of an online gaming clan and those people should fully understand my current situation. You didn't even say "I will donate later"....

Anyways, you don't have to. No one has to.

Sorry, that I asked. I should stfu and keep paying for all this shit so you all can have fun.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
War
Omicron Private
Omicron Private

Post by War »

I've already talked to my parents about that, and they don't want to pay for a game. Like they don't want to pay if I buy World of Warcraft.
Sorry Vash :(
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

I will donate! I promise you!
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Vash wrote:If you want to critisize me, then do it correctly!
You said I should shut my mouth so I did, now you accuse me because I did what you wanted... That's weird.
Vash wrote:and you don't say anything.... just because I'm right
No I did not reply because you actually said "Just be quiet".
Vash wrote:But I don't accept this opinion, since you are member of an online gaming clan and those people should fully understand my current situation. You didn't even say "I will donate later"....
You start to criticize people who do not donate, and keep annoying them with it... Fact is that not everyone can pay for the servers, for several reasons, I am one of them, you should accept that and stop being that stiff-necked. Otherwise it will seems as if not paying members are not wished here anymore.
VAsH wrote:since you are member of an online gaming clan
Maybe you noticed, but probably not, there is no game I've which is played in TX, for some months now, that is probably another reason why I do not donate. If I would, it would be the same situation for me as for you: "I should keep paying for all this shit so you all can have fun.".
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

I´ll see what i can do, Vash.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Ironhide wrote:You said I should shut my mouth so I did, now you accuse me because I did what you wanted... That's weird.
Why is that weird? I said if you don't want to donate just say you don't want to. Why is that so difficult to understand for you?
Ironhide wrote:No I did not reply because you actually said "Just be quiet".
Yes, because I get pissed from answers like that. "I have better things to pay for" is acceptable, but I don't see how it would hurt you donating 5 euros all three or four months... this is exactly why I tell you to be quiet instead of bringing bullcrap as arguments.
Ironhide wrote:You start to criticize people who do not donate, and keep annoying them with it...
No that's not true. I critisize people like you, who say that they can't pay and can't answer on my statement where I say "5 euros etc". Again: just say I don't want to donate, end of discussion.
Ironhide wrote:Fact is that not everyone can pay for the servers, for several reasons, I am one of them, you should accept that and stop being that stiff-necked.
Dude, stop it. I did not say anywhere that anyone has to PAY for the servers. I do pay, not anyone else does. I said DONATE, what means HELP and SUPPORT me. And of course I'm dissappointed that a clan, who got so many members has a so less number of people who can actually understand me. If everyone here would donate just 1 Euo per month, every problem would be gone.
Ironhide wrote:Otherwise it will seems as if not paying members are not wished here anymore.
I think you don't read my posts careful enough. I said "no one has to pay". I think your english is good enough to understand that sentence.
Ironhide wrote:Maybe you noticed, but probably not, there is no game I've which is played in TX, for some months now, that is probably another reason why I do not donate.
Maybe you have notived that an idiot is making all this possible, including this forums, Teamspeak and the rest of this shit. If you just would say "I donate 1 Euro" instead, it would make me happy. Not because I get money from you (since 1 Euro isn't really...) it's because I feel supported by my members. I see that people care about it.

Well, if you don't want to understand it, then don't. It's feeling so bad being forced to explain it. I thought you (and probably some others) would be smart enough to understand.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Oh and by the way: This topic is locked now.

If people understand me, they will help, otherwise, just ignore me and this topic.

@ War
Please don't say "pay", because the only one who is obviously paying for all this is me. As I said, even 2 euros or w/e would be a help (if enough people would do that) and nothing your parents should care about. I mean 2 Euros... wow you're ruined. :owned:

@ the others who want to donate:
Many many thanks to you guys. It's making me happy to get help from my clan. I really do appreciate it!
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

This topic should not get forgotten.

@ Grace
Thanks for your donation dude!

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”