My App for TX on the game Modern Warfare 2

All denied applications will moved to this place.

Moderator: MW2 Moderators

Rory

My App for TX on the game Modern Warfare 2

Post by Rory »

» Previous clan(s) expierence? - This is my first clan

» Previous name(s)? - My first and only name is Ghost.

» Why have you chosen to join TeamXtreme as your future clan (try to write 20 words at least)? - Well i like your clan and i've wanted to be someone on the game and i think i'm a good player. My record in the game is 11kills and 0deaths on Wasteland.

» What are youre favourite weapons/perks? - ( Favourite question ;) )My favourite weapons are the sniper (i forgot the name i remember that it was the last sniper for unlocking but i think it was something like ERB...), other favourite weapons - USP, SCAR - H, AK 47, P90, ACR, .44 Magnum (i like the magnum a bit), Grenade luncher (it's an attachment), Thumper, M9 and others. My favourite perks are "sight of hand pro", "steady aim pro", "bling pro", "hardline pro", "cold blooded"

» What would be your goal and what do you want to achieve if you would be a part of TeamXtreme? - I'll get more and more skill till i get the best player ever ;). If a friend needs help in a match i'll surely would help =D =)!!!

» What are your favourite maps? - Derail, Rust, Terminal, Storm, Salvage, SUB BASE IS MY FAVOURITE MAP EVER.

» What's you're age (minimum age required is 14)? - 14years old

» What country do you live in (or time zone)? - Well i live in Bulgaria and the time zone is on Sofia, Varna, Burgas, Athens ( Athens is in Greece but no mather :) )

» What is your Xfire username and if you do not have this then download it at http://www.xfire.com - My xfire is 6rory2

» What is your Steam username? - I didn't buy the game i've downloaded it with a link to a multiplayer and i've downloaded the link and i can play multiplayer. It's "alterIWnet" Please dont ban me beacos of that i still can play multiplayer.
» Post some killer screenshots to give the recruiters a first impression! Beacos i have downloaded the game with the multiplayer download link i can't make screenshots. I have to buy the game then i can make an screenshot by xfire. My record is 11kills 0deaths. Then when i was gonna make 12 kills they killed me. I have a brother and we are with the same profile - Ghost - but he isn't very good but i'm good if you say so but i think i'm good
D_Dino
MW2 Private
MW2 Private
STEAM: d_dino

Re: My App for TX on the game Modern Warfare 2

Post by D_Dino »

You play on alterIWnet its not the real Cod MW2 and you cant play with guys who have bought the game you can only play with guys who have alterIWnet. But good luck with your app
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

We just need guys who have got the Original Game.
And I dont support illegal stuff here.

No Vote.
FLAESHER
STEAM: 69koitus69

Post by FLAESHER »

Soldy' wrote:We just need guys who have got the Original Game.
And we dont support illegal stuff here.

No Vote.

Denied
Moved
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Ladys and Gentleman, the fastest denied application in the MW2 Division (and the first denied one) yaaay!
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.

Return to “Denied”