[BO] Soldy

All denied applications will moved to this place.

Moderator: MW2 Moderators

TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

[BO] Soldy

Post by TheSold3y »

» Do you also want to join the Mw2 Division?:
Well I´m banned on MW2 for some unkown reason. :/

» Have you read the announcements in this section?:
Sure I did. I´m an active member of this community ;)

» Did you understand the global rules and do you agree in following them?:
Yes.

» Previous clan(s) experience?: [CoD: TX, eXx] [RepCom:MA, RRP, TX etc.]

» Previous name(s)?
Just Soldey. ;)

» Why have you chosen TeamXtreme to be your future clan? (Try to writes at least 20 words.)
Cause I still think this community is awesome + I like the members here. Somethign else I want to say is that I appologize for my MW2 leave because the guys on the other clan promised me gifts they didnt give to me. So i´m sorry for the leave I would have stay otherwise.

» What are your favourite weapons/perks?
AK74u , MP5K + Leightweight, Hacker & random.

» As a member of TeamXtreme what would your goals be and what achievements would you strive towards?
Being a friendly and active member. And, of course, having alot of fun.

» What are your favourite maps?
Summit, Launch, Villa and Radiation

» What is your age? (Minimum age required is 14)

» What country/time zone do you live in?
GMT+01h , Germany

» What is your XFire username?
soldythemaster

» What is your Steam username?
svengiesselmann

» Describe your gaming style:
Agressive but still reliable to the team.

» Post some screenshots to give the recruiters a first impression!
I dont care so much about Screenshots but if you guys want to. I personally think that a guy should proove his skills in so called "scrims" ;)
FLAESHER
STEAM: 69koitus69

Re: [BO] Soldy

Post by FLAESHER »

This is not going to be easy... we have to proof you loyality and so on.

play with the members
ShadowStar
STEAM: the_finalbitch

Post by ShadowStar »

Flaesher wrote:This is not going to be easy... we have to proof you loyality and so on.
anyways Gl

Du gehst jetz dahin, schaust dem Reh ins Auge und dann erschiesst du das Reh.
.....9 Schuss später......
Feierabend so macht man das.
ZenZor
STEAM: zenzor3

Post by ZenZor »

Viel glück soldyy :up:
Deathyy

Post by Deathyy »

no vote (1/2)
Last edited by Deathyy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sceaga
STEAM: andy101192

Post by Sceaga »

Soldy' wrote:Well I´m banned on MW2 for some unkown reason. :/

Something else I want to say is that I appologize for my MW2 leave because the guys on the other clan promised me gifts they didnt give to me. So i´m sorry for the leave I would have stay otherwise.
Your not banned, you left for your own reason, nobody forced you.
Soldy' wrote:Something else I want to say is that I appologize for my MW2 leave because the guys on the other clan promised me gifts they didnt give to me.
means if other guys from another clan promise you something, you will again?
Soldy' wrote:I dont care so much about Screenshots but if you guys want to.
Yes, we want to. you know how it goes, so why such comments like this?

Anyways GL

Cheers Sceaga
ShadowStar: ...die sind genauso retarded wie ich!
TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Sceaga wrote:

Your not banned, you left for your own reason, nobody forced you.
Of course I´m banned. VAC is shit. ;)
Sceaga

Post by Sceaga »

Yeah I just saw it on Steam. Sry, I missunderstood you.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Something else I want to say is that I appologize for my MW2 leave because the guys on the other clan promised me gifts they didnt give to me. So i´m sorry for the leave I would have stay otherwise.
Hilarious. You leave, cause they promised you some shizz, sorry bro but youre even more childish then I thought. You were a General in here, some members (eg. Dc17) trusted you in kinda way, your behaviour was just disappointing and childish (even if it wasnt a big loss though..), for me you lost all of your reputation and my trust and respect towards you, how can we be sure you wont leave again, because somebody offers you a lollipop if you join his clan then? I dont want any words here, I want proof.
Soldy' wrote:Something else I want to say is that I appologize for my MW2 leave, because the guys on the other clan promised me gifts they didnt give to me.
Childish, and please read the lollipop part again. Most stupid reason to leave a clan I have ever read.
Soldy' wrote:I dont care so much about Screenshots but if you guys want to.
We dont care if you do care, we want screenshots. as a former general you should know that.

Since I am "only" the Advisor of the Black Ops Division I cannot place No Vote in here, my statement towards your join is clear i guess.

#edit# Oh and if they have promised you wrong things, why didnt you came back earlier? I dont believe you anyways, but thats not a matter for this app. Feel free to PM me.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Ah I see I´m not welcome here. :)
Why I didnt left earlier in this clan? Because all of my real life friends were in there. Now they arent anymore so there isnt any reason to stay in this clan which actually played a trick on me to get me. You should better close this application because I dont want to listen to that arrogance "shit" anymore.
(You don´t need to comment this)

Spam part removed. Keep that out of the application!
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Well what did you expect after sucha leaving? That we will your comeback, I already told you that you were not an example of a member and definately not of a General. I am not god your right, Im just a member caring about this division and who doesnt want to see any guys "destroying" the whole community feeling in here.

#edit# I wont lock and move this, this is the job of a general and I guess Dc17 wants to psot something in here aswell.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Aequitas wrote:Well what did you expect after sucha leaving? That we will invite and celebrate your comeback? I am not god your right, Im just a member caring about this division and who doesnt want to see any guys "destroying" the whole community feeling in here.
I just left because of 3 simple reasons:
First, Someone persuaded me to join his clan. Secondly I wanted some new experience. And my third reason was that my friends all joined this clan, too.

Well and I want everything else than destroying the Community. I really like TeamXtreme. That´s it.

If you think i´m childish than its your opinion. I can live with that.
+ What do you actually mean by such a leaving ?
Sceaga

Post by Sceaga »

Soldy' wrote:You should better close this application because I dont want to listen to that arrogance "shit" anymore.
(You don´t need to comment this)

Edit 1: You´re not God. ;)

That's not arrogance speak out of Aequitas, it's simply the disappointment over the things you did in the past and I can fully understand him and I think most of the other members do so too and sry if my language isn't appropiate, but what the fuck is wrong with you and your stupid smilies?
In nearly 90% of your, may they be just jokes or even in the serious ones, there are always the stupid things, to you really thing anyone will take you seriouly with these things?

Anyway as you wished, and for god's sake this app is closed (Dc-17 feel free if you want to add anything)

.:DENIED:.
.:LOCKED:.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Soldy' wrote:[...] TX is great but i dont know...its not the right clan for me. I had full 8 Month of getting TX known. No its Over.
Your words from your leaving topic. Maybe they persuaded you, but you allowed them to do so. There where many clans persuading me to do stuff in past and also I did failures (like you did). But the way you come back like nothing happend (you were a general for gods sake) and your reaction towards our point of view just proves me right about your maturity.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !

Return to “Denied”