Changes

About StarCraft II

Moderator: SC2 Moderators

Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Changes

Post by Shanks »

Since Irony and most of the guys from the ESL-squad recently left TX and I was put in charge of the division, I decided to change a few things around here.

First of all there will no longer be squads. If we get enough members again and if I find someone suitable for the General spot we may change that again in the futur.

As the squads are removed Hvnz and I are going to lead the division as DivGen and DivCom. We will be responsible for all of you guys in this division and I want you to come directly to either Hvnz or myself if you have any questions or issues concerning TX.

The next thing which I decided to change is the rankingsystem. Starcraft2 has a working ranking system ingame and I dont see why we need special ranks just for TX. Therefor the ranking system will be removed the only ranks left will be DivGen and DivCom as leaders of the division such as Squadleader General in case we might want to get back to the squadbased system.

I want everyone who read this to post down below just so that I can tell who is on the forum and who´s not.

Kind Regards Shanks/BaSTa

Edit: Also take a look at the Memberlist. There you will find a link to the Ladderrankings of all members. If you arent on that ladderranking list I wasnt able to find you in the sc2 ranks. If you want me to add you to this list please send me the url to your sc2rank site. thx!
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Re: Changes

Post by Splatter »

Read + Understood.
Foulum
STEAM: Jan_Foulum
BATTLE.NET: Foulum

Post by Foulum »

Understood.

The biggest problem is that we need some way to communicate. Xfire was a big fail. No1 were online and where was never a sense of unity. That need to change if I am to stay.

I want a clan where I can find people to play and talk strategy with. Don't care much for ESL and going pro, just want to interact with nice and interesting new people.
Narrator: How would you like to be remembered?
J.K. Rowling: "As someone who did the best she could with the talent she had."
Shanks
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shanks »

we have an ingame channel it would be the easiest thing if everyone who is online ingame would just be in that channel and if you dont want to talk you could just set your status to busy so that you dont get messages anymore.
Foulum
STEAM: Jan_Foulum
BATTLE.NET: Foulum

Post by Foulum »

Shanks wrote:we have an ingame channel it would be the easiest thing if everyone who is online ingame would just be in that channel and if you dont want to talk you could just set your status to busy so that you dont get messages anymore.
I hear you, but EVERY time I join the channel, I am the only1 here.

Thats what I am talking about. There is no sense of being part of a team og clan here.
Narrator: How would you like to be remembered?
J.K. Rowling: "As someone who did the best she could with the talent she had."
Heavenz
StarCraft ll Division Comander
StarCraft ll Division Comander
STEAM: Hvnz

Post by Heavenz »

what a late response of me srry for that m8.
Pestilenz

Post by Pestilenz »

Hmm... I read it.. But I Think I am leaving. Most of the peeps I talked with are gone, and so will I be. But if anyone asks I am almost always up for a game! :D 'cause I also only joined TX to have someone to game with.

But Thx for the time here, it was fun - don't know what happened with everyone and don't really care - all that matters is that we can play starcraft :P

hfglgg in future games!

Return to “StarCraft II”