Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Black ops Zombies Mode

Post by Firetrap900 »

ZOMBIES, HINTS, TIPS AND TACTICS

Ok guys me and my mates have been playing Zombies mode on black ops lately
and have been really enjoying it so ive deicided to do a section on it. Zombies mode is basically were you and your friends and team up and defend yourselves against endless waves of zomies and other things

BASICS
Hidden content:
Anyone can begin playing the Zombie mode without having to unlock it by playing through the single player campaign. If you dare to jump right in to zombie apocalypse without any strategy for surviving then your chances for survival are greatly diminished. The following is a general guide to help you get started and to give you tips for survival.

Safety In Numbers

If zombie movies have taught us anything, it is going out on your own is a very bad idea. So be sure to provide a minimum of 1 friends playing together, ideally two or three is better because strength in numbers. The more people you have, the better your chances at spotting breaches and stopping any weaknesses in your defenses.

Beginner Guns

A great deal of stress in Zombies is due to the limited resources and how to manage them. Each player starts off with a pistol and 500 points. These are enough to invest in both maps to buy a rifle or shotgun. If you choose to purchase one at the start, do not plan on using it until at least round 3 or even round 4. You should try to rely on your knife attacking skills for as long as you can before switching to your gun. The first round of zombies will go down from one swing of your knife, while the second round zombies will need two swipes and the third round will take three knife hits, etc… If you wish to maximize your points, then shoot the zombie 6 times before knifing it back into oblivion.

Managed Breaching

It can be a frightening experience to hear the words “Breach!” shouted through your headset. This means the zombies have broke through your defense barriers and are pouring into your safety zone. With proper planning you can control breaching and use it to your advantage. On the early rounds when zombies fall easily with one or two swipes of the knife, you can cover a window and stab them as they enter. Zombies who have breached will occasionally drop power-ups. You really want that x2 point boost on the early stages.

Use Crawlers to your Advantage

“Crawlers” are referred to as zombies who have their legs blown off and can no longer walk. Instead, these zombies slowly crawl on the floor and are by far the slowest moving zombie. Their extremely slow mobility allows you and your friends to run around and collect ammo and power-ups. The round will not end until all zombies have been killed, so keeping a few “crawlers” alive allows you time to resupply, buy new weapons, and open doors without the faster zombies chasing you. Be careful, because crawlers will die on their own and you and your friends do not want to get caught with your guard down. When you start to hear the round ending music then it’s time to quickly regroup and prepare for the next round.

Random Boxes

Very few guns and ammo are available on the walls of your playing area. They are valuable for their ability to provide more ammo and are the only means to obtain the games most powerful weapon – the alien Ray Gun. Spend the 950 points on the Random Box and see what random weapon it gives you. You do not have to take the weapon and probably shouldn’t if it’s not something useful.

Nova Zombies

These are the deadliest zombies to encounter. They crawl low to the ground making them difficult to spot and they are fast. To make matters worse, they will give off a cloud of toxic gas that will distort your vision when killed by anything other than a knife or your lucky Ray Gun. Play it safe and kill these things before they get too close to you.

Communication is Key

The key to any lasting relationship is Communication. Talk to your partners so you are all aware of what is going on around you. Shout out when there is a breach or if a Nova is crawling around.

If you wish to survive Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies then you must function as a group
MAPS YOU CAN BUY
Hidden content:

STRATEGY GUIDES
Hidden content:

Well i think ive pretty much coverd everything here so i would like to hear maybe how you guys handle the waves or if you have any good strategies plz feel free to replay to this topic

FUNNY BLACK OPS VIDEOS I FOUND WHILE MAKING THIS!
Hidden content:

Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Re: Black ops Zombies Mode

Post by Firetrap900 »

Last nite me and my 2 mates got to round 20 in Shangri La so im offically top of my friends leaderboard :xD:
Hidden content:
beat that barcode :wink:

we sadly eventually died by the lack of ammo :(
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Firetrap900 wrote:Last nite me and my 2 mates got to round 20 in Shangri La so im offically top of my friends leaderboard :xD:
Hidden content:
beat that barcode :wink:

we sadly eventually died by the lack of ammo :(
When me and my mate get it we will don't worry you know its true.

I'm Goign to do a World of war topic much like this on the zombie aspect i may use the beginner thing for it. Its good.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

well the challenge is set m8 good luck is all i can say :lmao:
I'm Goign to do a World of war topic much like this on the zombie aspect i may use the beginner thing for it. Its good
Yeah sure use away ^^

Got to round 18 on Kino Der Toten 2nite just 2 of us :ugh: what happened was i went down inside the teleporter leaving my m8 just having to activate the teleporter cause we campd inside of it but for some reason it wouldnt let him activate :sceptic: so we both died

But i think i may be able to topple your score soon :wink:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

My best is 30 on that map.

Although my xbox whiped it :D like 20 on five. and 18 asension :D
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

lol il beleive it when i see it on leaderboard :lmao:
Majin Spanky
Xbox 360 Member
Xbox 360 Member

Post by Majin Spanky »

i would also advise anyone who plays zombies to learn the maps and routes as there are alot of quick escapes and traps that can make or break a game, such as the water slide and mine cart in Shangri- la though we find it pretty good to stay on the rope bridge and hold off each side.

Anyway good luck to all who take on the hordes of maggot junkies :owned:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Return to “General”