PROMOD/Warpack in Campain

Everything about custom mods for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

PROMOD/Warpack in Campain

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

I'm not sure if this goes here, in general, or moding repcom (or anywhere), so I posted it here.

If anyone wants PROMOD, or Warpack, but isn't sure if it works in campain, here is your answer, YES :xD: !! I posted a short vid on XFire showing that it works, it's on my profile (it's xc01w5), I made it short so it doesn't take up too much space. In the vid I was using PROMOD 1.1b, 1.1c, and light v1, WP 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. That's it for now. If you want a vid for just one of the above, just post it here, and I'll make it :cool: . I'm not sure if I can use a combo of the above, so I don't think I can make vids of that :slash: . That's it for now. See ya guys 'round the fourms and on RepCom :up: . Link to vid: http://www.xfire.com/video/4d5a23/

If I want to post the vid through a post, do I use the Embed or BBcode to put it in the post, or can't I do it at all? ty. EDIT: Got it.

http://www.xfire.com/video/4d5a23/
Last edited by A!ph@G#0$^ on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: PROMOD/Warpack in Campain

Post by Vash »

Moved to the right forum.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

You can use this to embed.

Code: Select all

[Xfire][/Xfire]

Most BS you read all day^
frazscotland

Post by frazscotland »

Hmm thats not such a bad idea u could have all the tx maps also as a tx campaign filled with ai like a PROMOD campaign . and also make the ai more accurate./stronger
:wink:
A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

frazscotland wrote:Hmm thats not such a bad idea u could have all the tx maps also as a tx campaign filled with ai like a PROMOD campaign . and also make the ai more accurate./stronger
:wink:
In WP 6 campain, only you use the grenade launcher, your mates still use AA :neutral: . I think that you should remove/lower dmg on: rocket (for sure), minigun, conc rifle (and make it do a normal melee, no dang EC melee), EC nades, sonic nades, AA (for sure), and ACP (lower close range dmg), and shotgun (again, lower close range dmg, and lower the spread (how far apart the shots are)). And I say you should up the dmg on the pistol a little bit. Also add the other WP 6 weps. If you were to make a PROMOD/Warpack campain. But I think it's a good idea :up: .

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

I just reworked the weapons for the MP and not SP, but it could be done though, maybe in addition to a co-op mode. I wont have enough time for that though, but someone else could do that.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.

Return to “Modding Republic Commando”