Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer

Moderators: BF3 Leading Council, BF3 Officers

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Battlefield 3 Launch Trailer

Post by Penguin »

Though this is not a serious topic, it's not a topic were we appreciate any MW3 fanboys attempting to cause arguments.

So stop it now, thanks.
I just finished the SP now, and It was amazing! Serisously, also if there were some bugs, it was really nice to play.
This is true, campaign is amazing.

Most BS you read all day^
A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

Penguin wrote:Though this is not a serious topic, it's not a topic were we appreciate any MW3 fanboys attempting to cause arguments.

So stop it now, thanks.
I just finished the SP now, and It was amazing! Serisously, also if there were some bugs, it was really nice to play.
This is true, campaign is amazing.
Well, I think you don't get my point. I'm not trying to cause fighting here. I do think I'll buy this game, AND MW3, because they both look good. I will play the SP and MP in this, and prob just MP in MW3. I'm not saying I'll buy MW3 or BF3 for sure yet, I'll have to see more gameplay and reviews. When I posted that last post I was tired, and was getting late. If we must talk more about MW3 vs BF3 (if ya wanna call it that, plz just hit me up on xfire (I already have you).

P.S. Hmn, didn't see any SP from the demo yet. I'm not sure if you ment from the trailer or the demo.

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Actually you're right, but your video title was extremely misleading '99 problems'. Looked like a troll video until you watch it. Maybe next time write some text underneath to show it's not a troll video :hurrr:

Most BS you read all day^
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Penguin wrote:Actually you're right, but your video title was extremely misleading '99 problems'. Looked like a troll video until you watch it. Maybe next time write some text underneath to show it's not a troll video :hurrr:
Ahh thats what i thought it was hense why i hated Mw3 but to be fair i will probs get Mw3 for Xbox cuz call of duty doesn't have such good graphics wasted on console. :up:
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."

Return to “Archives”