war pack server for star wars:republic commando

narter3

war pack server for star wars:republic commando

Post by narter3 »

When I went on to the war pack server for star wars republic commando I could not find any of the new wepons that are supposed to be on the mod. Where do you find the new guns??
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: war pack server for star wars:republic commando

Post by Penguin »

When playing in wp6 mode, the public server is in retail mode but using WP6 maps. To play with all the WP6 extras, you must join a WP6 mode server, but there isn't a public one.

Most BS you read all day^
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

I just re-launched our WarPack 6 public server. Have fun!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
frazscotland

Post by frazscotland »

God bless ye vashy :up: :cuinlove:
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Vash wrote:I just re-launched our WarPack 6 public server. Have fun!
Do you still have to launch the TX WarPack6 launcher from desktop to play full WP6 mode or has a fix been created?
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Aphex wrote:
Do you still have to launch the TX WarPack6 launcher from desktop to play full WP6 mode or has a fix been created?
Fix? It's a completely different mode with different files. That's why you will always need the other shortcut.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Aphex wrote:
I actually did that once, at least 80% of it (weapons, grenades, rep vs rep and voices worked, just had to fix the skins and the menu video - which is not really important anyway). Not sure wether I still got the files though, I made that some months ago.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

Ironhide wrote:
Aphex wrote:
I actually did that once, at least 80% of it (weapons, grenades, rep vs rep and voices worked, just had to fix the skins and the menu video - which is not really important anyway). Not sure wether I still got the files though, I made that some months ago.
fair enough, that sounds pretty successful on the whole. Its no problem to have to start wp6 from a different shortcut of course, it would just be cool to have it fully integrated in the game.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:

Return to “Questions”