Compaq or HP?

Don't know what fits for you? Request a purchase advice from the TX hardware supporters!

Moderator: hife

Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Compaq or HP?

Post by Graphiix »

Hey,

Before I asked help for buying some part for a computer, and I didn`t find the greatest part of what Vash and Iron and Penguin said me, I couldn`t buy the computer as wanted... Then I searched, and for Christmas, I see some computer, not that much expensive in my eyes ( I`m currently looking for something else than a laptop, already have one ).

So I want to know if you think that`s a good one and if that`s not that much expensive for what it is... ( sorry for my futuring english... )

You must know too, that computer will be using for playing games like BF3 or MW3 or Crysis2, I don`t know... But not something that bad... In a decent quality, not needed to use everytime ' low quality ' >.<'

Name: Compaq CQ1140.
Adjustment: 6 USB ports.
Process: AMD E-450.
Mem: 4Go.
HD: 2To.
GC: AMD HD 6310.
Screen: 20".
Waranty: 1 year.
Price: 399€.

For which are interested of how does it looks like, here`s the image:
Hidden content:
Or this one;

Name: HP P6-2004.
Adjustments: 4 USB ports.
Process: AMD E2-3200.
Memory: 4 Go.
HD: 1 To.
CD: AMD HD 6350.
Screen: 23".
Waranty 1 year.
Price: 519€.

For which are interested of how does it looks like, here`s the image:
Hidden content:
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Compaq or HP?

Post by Vash »

Graphiix wrote:Before I asked help for buying some part for a computer, and I didn`t find the greatest part of what Vash and Iron and Penguin said me, I couldn`t buy the computer as wanted...
I don't get what you're trying to say here...

Btw. both computers mentioned above are good for e-mails, internet etc. but don't even think about playing games on them...
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Compaq/HP are the same people. They merged many years ago.

But as Vash said, both PC's won't be able to do any gaming, especially BF3 and Crysis 2, not even on the lowest settings on a low resolution.

Most BS you read all day^
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Post by Graphiix »

Öw! Wtf --' ! I though they were good enough! What the...?! --'
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

http://www.alternate.de/html/product/Ac ... 90/914280/?

Check this.

Intel Core i5-2300, 6GB of RAM, Radeon HD 6570, 1TB HDD - 549 EUR

ALTERNATE is one of the biggest online-shops for computer hardware in Germany and they can also ship to France. If you want to pay by cash on delivery, it will be around 30 EUR for shipping.

If you want me to order it for you, since everything is german, just let me know.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Purchase Advice”