An idea

Everything about custom mods for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

An idea

Post by Aphex »

As there is currently development towards 4 flag capture the flag, it reminded me of a game type i have played in some other games;

1 Flag Capture the Flag, where the flag spawns away from both the bases, and both teams must try and get it back to their base to score. So your both competing for 1 flag. If anyone has any idea of how to create this, I think it would be a really nice game mode.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: An idea

Post by Vash »

Sounds interesting!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Sounds like an old game i used to play at gymnastics. Pretty awesome. Could be a good idea towards the RepCom Modding.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Yer this sounds really good, all out attack :) :up:
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
frazscotland

Post by frazscotland »

Sounds like game "british bulldogs" all out no holds barred like rugby but dirty. :owned:
S.T.O.R.M.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by S.T.O.R.M. »

That's a nice idea!
-=INSTA-GOD=-
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: when storm says brb
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: i alt tab
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: and read the news.
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: usually can get to about page 157
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: before hes back
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Aphex wrote:As there is currently development towards 4 flag capture the flag, it reminded me of a game type i have played in some other games;

1 Flag Capture the Flag, where the flag spawns away from both the bases, and both teams must try and get it back to their base to score. So your both competing for 1 flag. If anyone has any idea of how to create this, I think it would be a really nice game mode.

A bit like crystal mode but with only 1 flag, right?
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Dc-17 wrote:
Aphex wrote:As there is currently development towards 4 flag capture the flag, it reminded me of a game type i have played in some other games;

A bit like crystal mode but with only 1 flag, right?

No. In crystal mode you score by killing someone who then drops a crystal you take and score with. Here it would be like a white flag on the middle of the base for example, you have to take it and score, but both team are fighting for this flag
Click for watching:
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

shouldnt be too hard to make I think... sounds cool you have the mode in swbf 2 as well
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Yourself

Post by Yourself »

I've also seen games where in the 1-flag mode, you need to bring the flag to the enemy base instead of your own. That could be fun too, since it is more challenging.
sig censored

Return to “Modding Republic Commando”