STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

LOCKDOWN--- Lone Wolf Formation

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

LONE WOLF FORMATION
by AcidRain
Sidenote: to see a larger picture of the map, click on the zoom button on the upper left hand corner of the map

Ok so this is the first strategy that I ever created. I named it Lone Wolf Formation due to the number of decoy players and how only one teammate gets the majority of the kills. Here it goes.
NOTE!!! This only works if you are offensive, I will post a defensive strategy soon!

CODES
Point A= Spawnpoint for attacking team
Point B = Spawnpoint for defending team
Black triangle = Bomb Sites
Yellow line = LONE WOLF
White Line = decoy sniper
Black Line = decoy assault
Yellow Circles = popular ares of enemy camping, the bigger the circle, the more popular
Red/Pink Heart = necessary portable radar
Blue star = unsupressed fire
Yellow arrow = direction to go and end stealth part of strategy

LONE WOLF/BOMB CARRIER

Class description:
Should normally have a submachine gun or Assualt Rifle (must have Extreme Condtioning if you want an assualt rifle), definetly supressed, and a portable radar/dead silence pro/assasins.
The plan:
So what happens here is that the bomb carrier follows the LONE WOLF or can be the LONE WOLF as he runs as fast as he can thorught the the building, jumps out the second floor window, and runs next to the atm as fast as possible. When near the ATM throw a portable radar next to the car in hopes someone is dumb enough to not use assasins. LONE WOLF should try to clear the lower portion of the map only if he has been detected, it is a stealth mission until he reaches the yellow arrow. From there he should be killing those who attempt to kill the decoys, popular places of where the defenders could be located are marked as yellow circles. but they wont always be there, especially with excessive use of this strategy. A video will be posted on exactly what I mean for this, coming shortly.
While the LONE WOLF takes care of multiple enemies, the Bomb Carrier can safetly plant the bomb like a boss when the Lone Wolf clears a certain area.

DECOY BLACK LINE

Class description:
What every they want, as long as they have a secondary that is unsupressed, try a MP9 for now.
The plan
Get to the blue star, find some cover, and fire into the mists of the enemy, objective here is to get pinned by enemy fire, avoid poping your head out in the same location because snipers will have their sights on you!!!!

DECOY WHITE LINE

Class Description:
A sniper is a must, unsupressed, and marksman, Overkill pro with either a submachine gun or assault rifle as a backup
The Plan
Give cover for the LONE WOLF, if he fails, this entire plan fails, so his life is in your hands for the first couple of steps!!!! Look for enemies in the spots with yellow circles, if the LONE WOLF dies, one of the back-up teamates will be assigned to esort the bomb carrier, unless the LONE WOLF was the bomb carrier (in this case, leave the bomb alone, your a bloody sniper, but provide support!).

REMAINING SQUAD

Class Description:
whatever is adequate to the player
The Plan
Follow the bomb carrier or be a decoy, it really is up to you! If you following the bomb carrier, dont stay too close, either clear the area before he runs out or let the Bomb Carrier go first!!!

That concludes this idea
please post responses/improvements
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Re: LOCKDOWN--- Lone Wolf Formation

Post by Rageful Bean »

Awesome tactic man... can't wait to test this out!

We should make a time table or something which our team members *try!* to be on-line, just to make it a bit more stable, because I haven't been able to play in the team yet :frown: and can't wait!!!

The timetable thing I was thinking like a week time table, just a few hours that should be like... rush hour for us being on-line, be on then if you can like. Just an idea please don't hate me :frightened:
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

Dont worry, we setting something up and Ill see what the staff would like, but im sure your idea was excellent!
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
congrats,
you should feel confused
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Rageful Bean »

Also I want to be the sniper ;) I wouldn't grab the bomb, and I played one helluva lot of s&d on cod6, I have been invited to some clans when not many of you are playing (I am not a multiclanner... not sure why people would multiclan?) and I tell them to go to specasavers so they can see my clan tag + title!

but I got invited because every now and then I do own... then every now and then I flop and as the last person think "that guy" is my teammate...

but mainly I love snipers!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

yeah you are good at sniping the best we have i think
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Rageful Bean »

nah, I reckon there's some secret guy who whenever he shoots a dragonuv gets a quad head shot in one bullet... yeah you know it barcode :3

Also I think we will have to have to slightly (ever so slightly, always makes the difference) change every round - even do a ABA pattern, because then you stay one step ahead... really complicated plans could even make it so you get them in a blind spot when they are watching the way you came before and destroyed them :D
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

Firetap and I tried this plan out today, we did boss, except whe when both failed and got double claymored, those videos will go up soon I promise :owned:
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
congrats,
you should feel confused

Return to “S&D”