Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Modern Warfare 2 Division

Post by Sunny »

What up Guys,

In the last weekend, I played some matches with Planthugger in Modern Warfare 2. It was good to see, that the Game is still rolling. How the title says, We (Me and Planthugger) thought about a division. He told me, that he already tried to actualise it, but the Staff was against the idea.

I noticed that some of you guys also have Modern Warfare 2. It wouldn't be that difficult to set up a new division with a decent number of members. I'm also offering my full help, if we would really manage this new division.

Further, it would be also a good "training" in launching new divisions. A Black Ops 2 Division is obviously, so we can try it now with Modern Warfare 2. This would help us, to improve the clan and let it grow.

Best Wishes

Sunny
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Division

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

I like the idea Sunny, but in complete honesty, and no offense, MW2 is only still going strong (in my opinion) due to the comments people have on MW3. Also, it may be popular now, but with a MW2 division, MW3 divison, and the upcoming BO2 division, it will be rather hard to keep everything in tune with each other. It may seem a good idea now, but I fear the MW2 division will end up simular to how the PS3 section of TX/G ended
Kind regards
acid
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

The main reason we were against it was due to MW3 coming out and Black Ops 2 is due for release and we will most likely have a division for this. We can play MW2 together with tags on however, i feel that at the moment it will end with only a few members due to the fact of this game being released and also because we already have a CoD division.

I would be happy to play with you anytime as i'm sure you enjoyed playing with me since i could have nuked first game back :)
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
<>|America|<>
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: Nice Puns

Post by <>|America|<> »

I basically quit MW3 to be honest. Taking a 1 month break from it. I'm currently playing MW2. I love it.

I wish there was a Modern Warfare 2 division as a lot of players play it. Like not as many as MW3, but maybe 3/4 or half the players. This could help practice since MW3 is impossible to play without dying since people throw random grenades and flash bang you all the time and just rapid fire shoot, etc. I hope this gets in :D
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Post by Infinitii »

<>|America|<> wrote:This could help practice since MW3 is impossible to play without dying since people throw random grenades and flash bang you all the time and just rapid fire shoot, etc. I hope this gets in :D
LOL
You seem to forget...
Danger close pro
Noob tube
One man army.
Which has been proved to potentially equal game-ending nuke.

Plus there's commando, last AND final stand, even more dangerous random grenades due to danger close pro, killstreaks that don't let you out of spawn, due to the flawed spawn system that's in the game, and game ending nuke.

AND you can get rapid fire SMGs, plus overpowered shotgun secondaries, and people forget how much damage the raffica's did, 2 bursts, and someone is dead, akimbo, 1 burst and boom you're dead. Reminds of the type 95, but a little weaker.
The prettiest colours!
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Post by Sunny »

I dont know if you read DC-17's post in the TX-Member Area, but I'm at the same opinion like him by the idea of opening a new division.

Maybe its better if we try it with Black Ops 2.
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.

Return to “Xbox 360 Lounge”