Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Old Leaves fall, New leaves grow.

Post by Hasero »

Hello TeamXtreme,

My study at the University is going badways and i should have been kicked off the university in my current position. The board of comission have seen my potentional and offered me a second chance wich most students dont get.

To be honest, TeamXtreme was one of the reasons it was going bad. Because i love gaming with you (Mostly 360) and i see you guys as friends. I just realized that if i really want to continue this study wich i really want, i have to cut down bonds.

How much this really hurts me, i have to cut off TeamXtreme after 6 years and focus on my Futute.

You have been a family to me who stood bye me for many years and problems. And for that i am gratefull and thanksfull to each one of you. The opportunites i got here. From Private untill Division Commander. IT was an honour for me to be in this clan and meet each one fo you.
Im not really good in goodbyes, but this is a goodbye i have todfo in order to achieve complete focus on my fututre.

So with this i announce my discharge from every position i have in TeamXtreme.

- Command Council Member
- Xbox360 Community Leader
And all the other important roles i forfill here.

ITs really hard for me at the moment and i wish there was an other solution, but there just isnt.

Normally i have a mouth full of words to describe something, but i just cant right now. I am really going to miss you. And i will never forget what TeamXtreme did to me. Just promise me you will stay as you are right now. Perfect.

(I am not leaving, i am going inactive forever)

Im not going to give out speeches to individuals beause you are all as important to me. But i do want to give out some special thanks to these members, for everything they did for me. Foor all the help and problems they pulled me through. I love you guys.

Vash-Dc-17-Firetrapp900-Planthugger-Judge-Davy-Steel-KRauser-Shanks-Robbd-Artman-Blackstar-Geniuz-Xerox-sunny-Grahpix

Goodbye TeamXtreme,

Much love,

Teun "Hasero" Hendriksen.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: Old Leaves fall, New leaves grow.

Post by Barcode »

Hey, its realy sad to see you leave all your positions and i really hope that you get what you want from leaving.

I haven't much to say here but keep in contact and it has bee really good having you around and helping us develop the Xbox Division from Just three of us. Me and Firetrap will keep it going for you.

I hope we can stay in contact.

I wish you lots of luck in your course and hope to see you on the forums occasionally to tell us how you are doing.

See you soon.
Barcode... your roof loving friend :)
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

I know we didnt get along very well during the past years but Ive always recognized the work and effort you've put into the clan and nevertheless always respected you. But I guess most things were sort out during our PMs a few months ago anyway.
However, it is sad to see such a huge part of TX falling away. We can just hope youll visit the forums maybe once or twice a year. I hope things will work out better at your university now, best of luck for you!
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Thanks guys for your words, i will be visiting the forums from time to time and hopefully i can be back in a year. But this is something i cannot guarantee.

Thank you Ironhide, i wish the best of luck to you aswell my friend!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Tutty
Xbox360 MW3 Lieutenant
Xbox360 MW3 Lieutenant
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr tutty

Post by Tutty »

I will miss u hasero good luck
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

You were not just a clan buddy, but a long distanced friend, sad to see you disappear for the time being. May harmony find you
Batman
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused

Return to “Announcements”