8%

Total votes: 12
Infinitii
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii

Re: New WarZone And Xbox

Post by Infinitii »

With the long break between the last post and now I wonder if it is safe to say there is not enough interest being shown towards this for this idea to become a reality.
The prettiest colours!
Sharp
STEAM: gr4nge
XBOX Gamertag: TXtr Sharp

Post by Sharp »

I would have been interested and I'm sure other members would be but an Xbox community isn't very forum based so not many members will actually see this and it's quite hard to get people to see this.
xX1AcidRain1Xx
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
Xbox360 MW3 Commander
STEAM: xx1acidrain1xx
BATTLE.NET: Raindawgify
XBOX Gamertag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
LoL Name: Raindawgify

Post by xX1AcidRain1Xx »

Sharp is right, unless the member is a hardcore PC and Xbox gamer, it would have been better if this was set up as a group message on xbox or something
Gamer tag: xX1AcidRain1Xx
Tactician Master
TX-Gaming
Hidden content:
Emergency Self-Termination Sequence Activated
congrats,
you should feel confused
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

BUMP.

It's as you wish guys, and it is right that your members aren't forum based (which is of course logical). However I think hosting Xbox WZ tournaments will really give us something unique. And that might really be a plus for our advertisement and recruiting.

It takes a lot of time though. Not only the WZ moderation, but the permanent guidance to Xbox Members to get used to the system and to be active on WZ.

EDIT: and that topic is fairly hidden in the mass of subforums, might also explain why not so many people saw it (including me).
Sharp

Post by Sharp »

DC-17 wrote:BUMP.

It's as you wish guys, and it is right that your members aren't forum based (which is of course logical). However I think hosting Xbox WZ tournaments will really give us something unique. And that might really be a plus for our advertisement and recruiting.

It takes a lot of time though. Not only the WZ moderation, but the permanent guidance to Xbox Members to get used to the system and to be active on WZ.

EDIT: and that topic is fairly hidden in the mass of subforums, might also explain why not so many people saw it (including me).
Tutty and I are you ones who you'll be talking to regarding competitive play. We were planning to get the Xbox community to start playing in the built in black ops 2 league games.
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Sharp wrote:

Tutty and I are you ones who you'll be talking to regarding competitive play. We were planning to get the Xbox community to start playing in the built in black ops 2 league games.
This means you guys have to spend less 'quality' time :troll:
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Sharp

Post by Sharp »

Hasero wrote:
Sharp wrote:

We will still make it work :hurr:

This means you guys have to spend less 'quality' time :troll:

Return to “Hurt Locker”