UV Mapping

Everything about custom maps for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

Fiskani
XBOX Gamertag: Fiskani

UV Mapping

Post by Fiskani »

Anyone who's ever modded in republic commando. Are the any UV maps n the characters?
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: UV Mapping

Post by Barcode »

Why don't you make one topic with all of your questions listed. People can then answer the questions they know and other the ones they don't also it would also look nicer and be easier to read everything. Secondly it would save me looking at loads of topics I don't need to.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Fiskani
XBOX Gamertag: Fiskani

Post by Fiskani »

I thought I was posting under the right forum pages. I know some forums get mad if you post anything anywhere
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

If you post the topic with all your questions in under Republic commando Modding/mapping in the Republic commando section it will be seen by all the appropriate people.

I have even added a link: http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=159" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Moved.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
frazscotland

Post by frazscotland »

i think u mean the bumpmapping fiskani ? i think its created at the time of inception of the skeletal meshes in a animation prog . i dont think u can create new ones by simple means,, :troll:

Return to “Mapping Republic Commando”