Galaxy In Chaos I

Moderator: Command Council News

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Galaxy In Chaos I

Post by Vash »

With the Galactic War III at it's end, the Republic has taken a lot of damage. Damage on a huge scale. From Coruscant to the Outerrim Systems, cities have fallen, Governments have been overthrown. In order to maintain peace and gain back the order, the republican council has chosen a few War-torn Commando teams. Their mission:
Bring back the order and maintain peace in the Galaxy by collecting all flag points which where scattered all over the Galaxy. Your team is one of the chosen Commando teams to bring back honour and order to the Galaxy. This is an opportunity for your Commandos to rise together with the New Republic. Win and collect as many flag points you can get and maybe your team will dominate the flag points and be the victorious out of many teams!

Galaxy In Chaos I will be a clanbased Capture The Flag battle. Every clan is allowed to sign up at the WarZone website. If you have problems with the website or the tournament itself, feel free to contact a WarZone Battle Moderator.
Signups are opened from 2013-05-01 12:00 AM GMT+1 until 2013-05-09 12:00 AM GMT+1.

Make sure you signup your clan during the signup time.
You cannot signup a clan while the battle is running! Single players can still join their already signed up clan even after signups have been closed.

Galaxy In Chaos I will start friday, the 10th of May 2013 at 12.00 AM GMT+1. The battle will end after one week, on the 17th of May 2013 at 12.00 AM GMT+1.

May the force will be with you! ;-)

More Info: http://warzone.tx-gaming.net/wargames/g ... ?gameid=14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Galaxy In Chaos I

Post by DC.LegenD »

Aaaah cool :)
Btw I still cant play... I hope we will organize some tournaments in June :)!

Glhf everybody !!!
Click for watching:
GeniuZ
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal
LoL Name: Blaow der Boss

Post by GeniuZ »

nice, i will take part this time! :)

who made that artwork? i like it :)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{CWO}«««««««««««««««««
Numb wrote:Lets play Capture the Fag: Grace runs around and u gotta catch him!
[16:41] ]-TX-[•»GeniuZ«{BOSS}: give me a sec!
[16:43] ]-TX-[•nUmb™{OmSMj}: Dude.. Have you got StormSyndrome?

Storm: Das ist kein Flaming, das ist Beleidigen du Hurensohn
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

I will be able to play in this one and it looks good.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Please make sure that you're signed up for TX! If you have played in GAW before, you will need to signup for RC CTF as well if you didn't before.

All others, please register an account, login, and click "Join/Leave a Club" in the left menu. Then click "send an application to a club" and do so for RC and RC CTF. You can find our club password in member area in the GAW topic.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
NeXiS
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: brogamer3
BATTLE.NET: UnbreakableD
LoL Name: AngelusIustitia

Post by NeXiS »

Cool, i will be able to play :)
]-TX-[NeXiS{OmPFC}
ImageImage

Return to “TeamXtreme Clan Announcements”