Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member
XBOX Gamertag: RokkaFellah
LoL Name: Beatlefield

Re: NanigVengeance's application [5/0]

Post by Sunny »

Just answer me a little question and I'll give you my vote:

So, what do you think about eyeliner.. for men?
Angela Merkel wrote:Das Internet ist für uns alle #Neuland.
NanigVengeance
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: NanigVengeance
LoL Name: Nanig

Post by NanigVengeance »

Holy sweet jesus! What the fuck man? You don't want to hear my opinion about such things. :shocked:
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Sunny »

Eh I'm srsly brah. Just answer the question
NanigVengeance
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by NanigVengeance »

I don't know what you expect to hear about it, but my opinion is that men and eyeliners should be parallel, no contact whatsoever. But that's just me. :ops:
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Sunny »

Seems like you're a pretty intolerant fella.

NoVote.
cancelled
NanigVengeance
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by NanigVengeance »

What do eyeliners have to go with gaming and with League of Legends in particular, huh? No Vote because i stated my opinion. which you asked for, but I didn't blame or offend anyone. And by the way, just because I don't approve something(in this case eyeliners for men) doesn't mean that I am intolerable. If I don't do something and don't agree with it, doesn't mean that I hate and reject the people who do it. We are humans, we need to live in a society and to be tolerant with one another. If you mistake disapproval with intolerance, I'm sorry.

Kind of extreme. If this is your so called clan, then you can keep it!

Numb, you can close this application when you see it.

Good luck!
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Sunny wrote:Seems like you're a pretty intolerant fella.

NoVote.

okay now you shut the fuck up, i don't want to see any more of your dumb post on this forum again. wow seriously, what are you, 14 ? if you're not you're probably retarded then
that was for real the most stupid thing ive rode on this forum. you better do you apologizes right now unless there will be consequences
NanigVengeance wrote:What do eyeliners have to go with gaming and with League of Legends in particular, huh? No Vote because i stated my opinion. which you asked for, but I didn't blame or offend anyone. And by the way, just because I don't approve something(in this case eyeliners for men) doesn't mean that I am intolerable. If I don't do something and don't agree with it, doesn't mean that I hate and reject the people who do it. We are humans, we need to live in a society and to be tolerant with one another. If you mistake disapproval with intolerance, I'm sorry.

Good luck!
come on man think about it. he's just a retard ignore him! i'm sorry for his behaviour i really don't know how it came to this but don't leave us because of that. this no vote doesn't count because first i dont allow it and then because that was totally dumb.
Sunny
LoL Member
LoL Member

Post by Sunny »

NanigVengeance wrote:What do eyeliners have to go with gaming and with League of Legends in particular, huh? No Vote because i stated my opinion. which you asked for, but I didn't blame or offend anyone. And by the way, just because I don't approve something(in this case eyeliners for men) doesn't mean that I am intolerable. If I don't do something and don't agree with it, doesn't mean that I hate and reject the people who do it. We are humans, we need to live in a society and to be tolerant with one another. If you mistake disapproval with intolerance, I'm sorry.

Good luck!
Jesus Christ, dude!

It was obviously a joke I'm sorry man I didnt' expect that you take it such serious. It was really dumb from me. I'm by far the most retarded guy in this section, don't worry the other guys are alright.

I accept the consequences.

Once again, pls stay!
I'm just a retard. As SAMO said, you can't blame the full divison for a little fuck like me
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Don't post "no vote" that was stupid and you really are starting to annoy me also, I don't care what you do in spam topics but keep your bs out of applications. It is a terrible view you and the small majority of idiots on this forum give for new applicants/members to have on us.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Post by DC-17 »

Hey Nanig,

Congratulations! You have enough votes to be approved in the division. However, before I grant you private access and a rank badge, I want to make sure you are sitll willing to join us? I strongly encourage you to do so but i won't force you.

I canceled Sunny's no-vote (since it wasn't meant seriously). (And thanks for being a bit more mature in applications in the future Sunny....)

(By the way your edits remove your old posts, be careful when you edit a post!)
NanigVengeance
LoL Member
LoL Member

Re: NanigVengeance's application [10/0]

Post by NanigVengeance »

Hey, DC!

Yes, I am aware of deleting my older posts. It is no coincidence. I edited them and left only the first letter of the previous posts, since I couldn't delete them and my information. I only left intact the posts regarding the "strange behaviour" of our dear friend Sunny here, so that everyone could see and not question what I said or not. Older posts can be rewritten, I know what I wrote there. Also, I figured that mods and managers can see my previous posts as well, so I only intended to keep my info away until this Sunny situation was cleared. Hope that this makes sense to you as it makes for me.

From what I have seen, the League Division is alright, so yeah, I would still like to join it.

Thanks for treating this maturely!
DC-17
1st Commander
1st Commander
STEAM: cost2008 + cost2007
LoL Name: TxDC17

Re: NanigVengeance's application [10/0]

Post by DC-17 »

Alright, but do not "massively" remove your posts in the future, it is very confusing and moreover that was not necessary.

I am proud to welcome you in our clan! I have given you a rank badge and access to our lol private forums (Summoners' Lounge), where everything regarding lol is discussed, as well as to our global TX Members' forum. You are now able to place a "yes"/"no" vote in applications.

Congratulations again!

Approved.
Eventlalz
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Eventlalz
BATTLE.NET: Eventlalz#2272
LoL Name: Eventlalz

Re: NanigVengeance's application [Approved]

Post by Eventlalz »

Yeahh welcome nanig =P (i can say welcome or not ? because i'm just a new member too.. :X )
NanigVengeance
LoL Member
LoL Member

Re: NanigVengeance's application [Approved]

Post by NanigVengeance »

Of course you can Event! :lmao:

Thank you both for the wishes! I'm glad to be with you and hopefully there will be no strange things happening further on.

I have rewritten the older posts as promised, DC, so there are no more problems now! And yes, I agree, I won't delete them from now. Sorry for the confusion!

Can't wait to have matches with you guys!

Return to “Approved”