RepCom

DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: RepCom

Post by DC.LegenD »

well if we can get at least one public server with 10+ ppl on it all time it's good
Click for watching:
Phantom
STEAM: wnxhelios
XBOX Gamertag: Spectra280

Post by Phantom »

Penguin wrote:
Vash wrote:I could host a "public" server, too, if needed.
That would probably be nice, as far is I know the current one is hosted by Killer and therefore most likely extremely BS.
This is the reason why I don't play on the IP. I would much rather play on a server hosted through GameRanger because I usually play with US people so if I use GameRanger, I won't have to deal with the unnecessary EU ping.

Honestly why do you think GameRanger is a piece of shit? It works. That's all that matters.
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Vash could host his own server and play on it? I'm not interested to play public games with average/low skilled people. I want to play scrims/mix/interns
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

SAMO wrote:Vash could host his own server and play on it? I'm not interested to play public games with average/low skilled people. I want to play scrims/mix/interns
This is still possible and possible right now if you want (if Vash hasn't closed 1337 or our old privates servers?), you just need to get people
Click for watching:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

DC.LegenD wrote:well if we can get at least one public server with 10+ ppl on it all time it's good
5 people don't even get on at once dude, its a shame but that's it.
Phantom wrote: This is the reason why I don't play on the IP. I would much rather play on a server hosted through GameRanger because I usually play with US people so if I use GameRanger, I won't have to deal with the unnecessary EU ping.

Honestly why do you think GameRanger is a piece of shit? It works. That's all that matters.
Then get a US server, oh wait, I forgot Americans are cheap fucks when it comes to this game, lol. I think GameRanger is a piece of shit on the grounds of it being a piece of shit. The fuck would anyone want P2P networking on a game that handles latency as bad as RepCom? Not sure why you would want to play pub with about 4 kiddies anyway. Game is dead m8.

@Samo/Legend, 1337 is still online last time I checked :)

Most BS you read all day^
Olima

Post by Olima »

I didn't play it any more.

samsung galaxy s6 edge schutzhülle
Die Sehnsucht des Schwans ist dem Spatzen fremd.www.hulle6.com

Return to “General Talk”