Viral's Second Application

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Žarbon
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Viral's Second Application

Post by Žarbon »

VETO!

Come on guys, let the guy get a chance to build up the best carreer in these lively times! I mean its the perfect time in 2014 for swrc and with our best activity in our clan and in the forum! I mean all conditions are there.

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.
Phantom
STEAM: wnxhelios
XBOX Gamertag: Spectra280

Post by Phantom »

Lol this is still open
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Yeah, LOL, this is still open! Because there is a need to close apps on a dead forum for a dead game...

Phantom, you are such a bellend.

Most BS you read all day^
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

I just found it funny consider no other apps are open and it is like a year old. No need to be rude, what did I ever do to you?
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Phantom wrote:I just found it funny consider no other apps are open and it is like a year old. No need to be rude, what did I ever do to you?
You found that funny? You are more disabled than I thought! :D If you could read you would see viral cancelled his app a page or so back.

And you try to join reign every 30 seconds, get found and denied, then shit talk, then repeat. Though that doesn't really bother me, its hilarious when you get found out and makes my day usually.

I now understand the American tradition of thanks giving, you gave me a second forum to call out your bullshit on so I will return the favor by flaming you here also! I may have to convert to Freedom.

Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Penguin wrote:
Phantom wrote:I just found it funny consider no other apps are open and it is like a year old. No need to be rude, what did I ever do to you?
You found that funny? You are more disabled than I thought! :D If you could read you would see viral cancelled his app a page or so back.

And you try to join reign every 30 seconds, get found and denied, then shit talk, then repeat. Though that doesn't really bother me, its hilarious when you get found out and makes my day usually.

I now understand the American tradition of thanks giving, you gave me a second forum to call out your bullshit on so I will return the favor by flaming you here also! I may have to convert to Freedom.
Yes I know that, so if it was cancelled wouldn't it be logical to deny? And dude what are you talking about? I haven't had anything to do with ReiGn in almost a year now. I only ever shit talked ReiGn in like December of last year. And I don't keep trying to join, I've only ever applied once and that was when I was accepted. So you're literally trying to make stuff up right now and I find that very pathetic.
I am -=TAG=-Helios™

L_IMAGE
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Phantom wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Yes I know that, so if it was cancelled wouldn't it be logical to deny? And dude what are you talking about? I haven't had anything to do with ReiGn in almost a year now. I only ever shit talked ReiGn in like December of last year. And I don't keep trying to join, I've only ever applied once and that was when I was accepted. So you're literally trying to make stuff up right now and I find that very pathetic.
What do you mean logical to deny? Are you mentally disabled? He quit his app, theres no need to deny it. The game is dead. The clan is dead. Its not logical to deny it, it's not logical to read it, and it's certainly not logical to post on it you daft cunt.

I'm pretty sure you tried just a few months ago... I'll check with the Jew. Excuse me if you didn't, I am not brushed up all too well on my irrelevant American children who were always trash at repcom.

Your opinion is beyond worthless by the way, I would take you less seriously than a prostitute who still has a load in her mouth talking about religion.

Now, fist yourself my sweet sweet prince.

DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

kids don't you have better things to do than quarreling on a 1 year+ old topic on a dead forum?

Click for watching:

Return to “Denied”