Moderator: Hasero

Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

~ Official -TX- Halo Member List ~

Post by Hasero »

My dear Halo members (if you read this..),

Halo is Dead and with that his players, nobody here plays halo even i dont play it anymore. Halo servers are ying and there is almost nobody online anymore.. even on these forums are like a big black whole.
I have talked to vash nd we have came to the point the halo division is going to be closed.
I give this thread one week then all the forums will be removed to Old Gaming divisions Forums.
For all TeamXtreme Members (also the not halo one's) you can still wear -TX- tags in-game (Halo) but the Division will be closed/Locked.

I want to give out a special thanks to each and one of you! for joining the division and making it a good and active one before halo died out!
it was an honour to open this division and serve as his Division commander from the bginning to the end.

All thanks are moslty going to VAsH for paying for our halo server, for making the forums, for giving me the abillity to be as his Division Commander!
Raptor for being my perfect assistent and helping me with recruiting !
and ofcourse all other members who stood for the pwning TX !!

I love all of you guys each and every one of you and hope you still will be posting on the TeamXtreme forums and have alot if nice conversation on XFire/Hotmail.

Halo maybe have died out but TeamXtreme has not !!

17.11.2007 - 28.09.2008

Love and regards,

Halo Division Commander Hasero
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Post by Hasero »

Special update
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff