Preview: HALO WARS

Moderator: News Report

ninja
Epsilon Lance Corporal
Epsilon Lance Corporal

Preview: HALO WARS

Post by ninja »

halo wars is a rts game for the halo universe showing a new perspective on how the humans despritly fought for their survival against the alien alliance known as the Covanent. The game sets itself 20 years before the 1st halo game. You command the UNSC ship 'spirit of fire' and her crew. You can also control covenant forces on multiplayer but not sure about an extra storyline...

the demo is so good that i play it over and over again. the controls for the demo are simple and easy to use but still requre some practise. but once gotten used to the work well. when selecting your base or other buildings a circle pops up with every option going clockwise around it. all you have to do is move with ur thumbstick to which option u want and press A. it's simple but effective and works great under panic.

the unites differ by which faction you're playing as but work all the same. most unit can be upgraded like the UNSC have troopers than can but upgraded into ODST units and the covenant can upgrade their grunts to fight better than brutes. the AI is pretty decend for the demo. if you don't attack right away the AI with try and upgrade as much as possible but if u attack them first they will focus everything on their units and out number you rather than outgun you.

overall this is a good game and i can't wait to get my limited addition and make a full review this upcoming march
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Re: Preview: HALO WARS

Post by Hasero »

Good good, keep up the good work ninja !
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Re: Preview: HALO WARS

Post by Numb »

Good work dude!

Looks nice :up:
Fash
Omicron Colonel