LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Assasins Creed Revelations

Post by Barcode »

The up comming Assassin's Creed will be upon us soon following the story line as before from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. This story line is set to feature all the three characters so far: Altaïr, Ezio and Desmond and is developed and published by Ubisoft not only will this be released for Xbox 360 but also for PS3 and PC consoles. The current release date id 15th November 2011.

The Game:
Developed: Ubisoft
Published: Ubisoft
Series: Assassin's Creed
Consoles: Xbox360, Playstation3, PC
Release Date: 15th November 2011
Genre: Adventure/Action, Open-world.
Game Modes: Single-Player and Online Multiplayer.
Age Rating: Beleived to be 15+ (EU)

Information:

This game follows the standard Assassin's Creed open-world Gameplay. There will be new items including the "hookblade" used to zipline across areas such as cities and towns for faster map navigation, the hookblade can also be used to pull enemies into a combo attack. Not only this but Ezio will have the disposal of up to 300 diferent kinds of craftable bombs allowing you to use bombs suiting your gameing style, making game play much more individual.

Some items have been changed the previously know Eagle vision will be changed to Eagle Sense: According to Ubisoft’s Alex Amancio, “Eagle sense lets you focus on a character and see where he’s been. You’ll get an approximation of where he will go. If you’re able to detect the path a guard will take, you can run ahead, set a bomb, and create a trap or an ambush.”

The Borgia Towers concept has been expanded as well with a new system created in its place. There are locations throughout the city called Assassin’s Dens — you can build these dens by killing off the Templar presence in the area through various assault scenarios. Once obtained, you’ll be able to upgrade the buildings and add ziplines across its rooftops. The guards in the area will shift from hostile to neutral.
Your dens can be attacked however if you are too far away you can send some troops to deal with it, I feel it is good keeping the force as in brotherhood you had assassins, i'm not sure if it is assassins again however i like the fact they have kept the idea as it gave you more of a feeling as a head assassin or the founder as you were refered to in other Assassin's Creeds (2 and 3).

Setting and Plot:

The game will feature all three of the series' major characters so far: Altaïr ibn La-Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Desmond Miles. It will take Ezio, who is now 52 years old, to Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul), consisting of four districts: Constantin, Beyazid, Imperial, and Galata; Cappadocia at the peak of the Ottoman Empire, part of which will be a completely underground city populated solely by Templars; and Masyaf, which holds the old Assassins stronghold to which Ezio travels at the beginning of the game. He discovers Altaïr has sealed within the fortress an ancient artifact that is said to be a powerful weapon which could end the Templar and Assassin war forever, and has hidden the keys in Constantinople. Ezio uses relics of the first civilization that hold memories of Altaïr to relive his ancestor's experiences, during which players will control Altaïr. The game will also continue Desmond's story in the modern day, following the events of Brotherhood, where he will be trapped in the Animus, in comatose state, in which he has found a safe mode known as the Black Room. In the Black Room Desmond must attempt to piece his splintered subconscious back together to regain consciousness. Ubisoft's currently released trailer indicates that it will be the last installment featuring Ezio or Altaïr

Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's ... evelations
I did check other sites and it looked to be the same.

Videos:
Last edited by Barcode on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Re: Assasins Creed Revolations

Post by nBurbidge »

Was going to make a thread about this aswell but never got round to it, nice OP btw.

Really looking forward to this game and have loved every game of the Assassin's Creed series.

You might want to fix the typo in the thread title btw.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Nathan wrote: nice OP btw.

Typo fixed Thanks... and OP? i feel very nooby but i cannot remember what it is :roll:
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Post by nBurbidge »

l3arcode wrote:
Nathan wrote: nice OP btw.

Typo fixed Thanks... and OP? i feel very nooby but i cannot remember what it is :roll:
Opening post.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Re: Assasins Creed Revelations

Post by Hasero »

Its a shame this isnt 'the' part 3 im waiting for. Brotherhood and revalations are another 'Ezio' saga. I played AC 1 &2. These were like heaven to me. Im waiting for the real part 3 so i can see how the story ends. I do intend of buying these games when they are in the discount crate at the local gamestore.

Unless somebody can convince me to buy them now .
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

well i do know that this is the last of the Assassin's Creed games that features Ezio as a playable character. and it once again involves Desmond in the anumus however in this game you are able to tap into the memories of Desmond and therefore find alot about the past helping to reveal the current story. well it comes out in November so the real advertisment hasn't been shown yet but as soon as it does ill post up about it and give u a preview of gameplay. I think it will be worth your while buying it :D
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

The Vidio form E3:

Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

well written m8

This is a series ive never played but always have been meaning to :up:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Firetrap900 wrote:well written m8

This is a series ive never played but always have been meaning to :up:
You have officially not lived.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

lol i beleive so :lmao: but think of it this way ive still got it all to play
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

that trailer does exicted me...

Tell me, do i have to play/buy brotherhood to follow this part of Assassins Creed? Or is this just another part?
Zeta Squad
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Hasero wrote:that trailer does exicted me...

Tell me, do i have to play/buy brotherhood to follow this part of Assassins Creed? Or is this just another part?
Yes. Play the whole assassin's creed series. I have a feeling you must play 1,2 and also brotherhood to follow this story line al the assassin's creeds are linked. In one way or another.

You could rent the game if you don't wish to buy it. :up:
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

nah im not a renter. I have AC 1&2 and played them out completly. I love the AC branche.

Okay you guys convinced me, as soon as i get my paycheck ill go to the shop for AC: Brotherhood!
Zeta Squad
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/20 ... fer=search

Maybe this mite be of interest to you. On sale :xD:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

If you need a hand at all just ask. :up:

Return to “Adventure / RPG”