Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Pricey
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: sinisterprice
XBOX Gamertag: MisterJPrice

Call of duty Black Ops Page

Post by Pricey »

The vast majority of the gaming population plays call of duty as you all know, TeamXtreme is no different. We have many members joining the new Xbox division regularly, how about people start to mingle and play games with each other? If anyone's interested in partying up and playing, you may do so here.

PS I wont be playing much xbox at the moment as I have exams this month. However, I still want to see people playing together and commenting on their sessions!
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

Re: Call of duty Black Ops Page

Post by Hasero »

Re-size the image man.

I have the game from the release date and i started the singleplayer yesterday since my GOLD is done for lol.
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

I don't play black ops online im up for zombies but well ill play MW2, W@W or Cod 4 with you guys Just ask my gamertag is below.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

Im well up for any black ops group

I think what would be good is an offical xbox black ops group with ranks and all (providing theres enough interest) so i can play with the clan online and post back here of our success

Any guys or girls :cuinlove: wanna add me plz do and we can burn up the battlefeild together

or even if you need some help getting HARDLINE PRO or anything or something

Gamertag = Firetrap900
Pricey
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: sinisterprice
XBOX Gamertag: MisterJPrice

Post by Pricey »

l3arcode wrote:I don't play black ops online im up for zombies but well ill play MW2, W@W or Cod 4 with you guys Just ask my gamertag is below.
Instead of an actual clan with ranks, we could get a gamebattles group going with the people who want to play a little more competitive.
Cal
STEAM: Nubikal

Post by Cal »

The vast majority of the gaming population plays call of duty as you all know
I contend this point. Black Ops has sold around 12-13 million copies total across all platforms (360/PS3/PC/Wii/DS), there are approximately 54 million Xbox 360s, 50 million PS3s and 87 million Wiis, not the mention PCs... Although that's slightly misleading, so as of a year ago there were over 13 million XBL gold members, and PSN has over 60million accounts (unknown how many are active and how many are multiples owned by one person).
Current MP Playlist
PC: Gears of War, Terraria, APB: Reloaded Beta, Bulletstorm
360: Gears of War, FIFA 11
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Honestly i feel that we should do this all around Call of Duty i would play MW2 as i prefer that game. Well i wouldn't be up for a clan as i already own one but sure hit me up for some games i can bring some of my clan members along if you guys want some competitive matches.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
nBurbidge
Battlefield 3 Advisor
Battlefield 3 Advisor
STEAM: nburbidge

Post by nBurbidge »

I would be up for it, don't really like Black Ops very much anymore though.
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II OC Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz [8-8-8-24] PSU: Corsair HX750W HDD: 128GB SSD, 250GB SSD, 3TB HDD and 1TB HDD OS: Windows 10 64-Bit Mouse: Zowie ZA11 Keyboard: QPAD MK-80 Headset: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + ModMic Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Monitor: Dell U2414h x2

Battlelog
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

LOL, i just started playing the Black ops singleplayer for the first time 9 i have the games since christmas) Its kinda cool. I used to do Multiplayer but it got bored.

Its not really about skill anymore. also i hate you need to buy new weapons, isnt really that much of an effort anymore. MW2 made you do all kind of headshots and skull bashing things to unlock all these things.
Zeta Squad
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

:up: Yer zombies is still good but the Online maps are getting bad.

I feel they are running out of ideas for new Black ops maps.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

Tbh i think black ops is a great game even better than MW2 each time a new cod game comes out it gets better. black ops introduced zombies to us which was a nice addition also its a fun smooth game with alot to work for. Having played it now for 8 days worth of gaming time this game deserves to be praised not hated.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Firetrap900 wrote:Tbh i think black ops is a great game even better than MW2 each time a new cod game comes out it gets better. black ops introduced zombies to us which was a nice addition also its a fun smooth game with alot to work for. Having played it now for 8 days worth of gaming time this game deserves to be praised not hated.

Yer sure. but the point is it is hated making the next CoD. (MW3) have alot to regain the CoD series we all love.
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

its double xp, 24/7 Nuketown in black ops this weekend

u can select it when your picking your match type.

good chance for anyone wanting to improve there preistige :up:
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Or get higher than level 30 :rofl:
Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Hasero »

Hate the map nuketown. No skill involved at all.
Zeta Squad

Return to “General”