help deathlyfartcloud is confused!

All denied applications will moved to this place.

Moderator: C2 Moderators

deathlyfartcloud

help deathlyfartcloud is confused!

Post by deathlyfartcloud »

I just wanna play crysis2 clan style on pc! is that so hard? Im a v good player and need a clan to compliment my furious skills.
Nickname(ingame)? deathlyfartcloud
I was gonna copy paste a form I saw others using but - I am a savant.
It means I cant concentrate properly but am unusually good at games - and maths!
will get xfire so leave a contact thingy. 28 years old UK.
after reading your post and remarking at your somewhat contradictory ending, I have decided to fill in the form. below your post. dont take offense we are both older and strong minded.

added in response (repeated later, apologies)-

re-iterations and improvement often arise from the beginning of constructive criticism - which is all I have to offer(please refrain from troll incitement). For example - winning against a high ranking (length of time played) and not necessarily good(winning the objective) team , would reveal a similar screenshot to someone playing a better team who have just started out! These are fps after all (main skills are carried over from previous experiences). My last trueskill ranking (proper ranking - not false army style) was of 37 on halo 2. Bear in mind that this was on my own, in objective games!! Please take in, what it must take to achieve that. I could be called a "sneaky little bstrd" when flag running (situational awareness and knowing probable enemy locations being key), or perhaps a dead on sniper / commander or scout when using my rapid headshot acquisition.
But I know what a few of you may be thinking - do I play a non confrontational role and am I capable of doing so?
TRY ME.

PS. What will a screenshot selected team do, when faced with an army of anal , pessimistic , grumpy old turd wranglers like me? Die! (but find girlfriends and live happily) but still die!

pps. From what I've seen of the community - you shouldn't turn down any crysis 2 players! And despite blowing your brains out with ease , I'm a witty and mature player. In fact you'll probably think I must have a hideous deformity to counter my brilliance - like Stephen Fry's nose.

ppps. A Free air guitar will be sent to anyone who helps me join. ( plus 20 internetz)

pppps. That was for the younger members.

ppppps. for the elderly players. how do u stop a dog humping your leg?
Last edited by deathlyfartcloud on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skcorn
TX Judge - Veteran - BF3 Advisor
STEAM: WALKINGDEAD888

Re: help deathlyfartcloud is confused!

Post by Skcorn »

Hello, well....this is not the kind of application we like to see here. If you made it here there should have been some kind of hint for an application form, besides that you should have used it. We accept people for having skill and , what is quite more important, behaviour. This clan has a lot to offer and is very dedicated.............it´s not just "just".
So, if you are still interested then please read here:
http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 221&t=9506
and here:
http://tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5467
and here:
http://tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=221&t=9507

Please work on your appearance here, I`m ten years older than you (by far too old for computer games) but I can manage that.

Welcome to TX-Forums !
NOOBING DOES NOT HEAL IMPOTENCE
Hidden content:
Me proud, thank you guys!
deathlyfartcloud

Nickname deathlyfartcloud
» Current level 32
» Previous clan expierence(s)? little easy to join clan, ( currently unsure as to level of tolerance and screening required here.)
» Why have you chosen to join TeamXtreme as your future clan?wanna play crysis 2 with other winners or like minded people.
» What are your favourite/best weapons?don't have favourites.
» What are your favourite/best maps?same again but lighthouse needs work.
» What are your favourite/best game modes?objective based but enjoy occasional tdm.
» How often do you play? constantly after dark, till early hours.
» How old are you?28
» Which country do you live in?uk
» What is your Xfire username and if you do not have this then download it at http://www.xfire.com -will do
» Post some screenshots to give the recruiters a first impression! no. whats the point? K/D only really matters in dm games and I often get most valuable player. I think writing that means more than a few screens. I hope someone clever WHO PLAYS GAMES reads this.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Good Luck. :wink:
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Skcorn

Post by Skcorn »

Better, post screens, stay active and play with us, good luck !
Hidden content:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Welcome.

I can see you claim to be a fellow winner. However there are many imposters. Let's see some screenshots and some active winning to prove your worth.

Most BS you read all day^
Katharsis
Crysis 2 Private
Crysis 2 Private
STEAM: kapitancody

Post by Katharsis »

Hi dude and good luck with ur app!
Post some screens to show us ur skill =) :wink:
Crysis 2 member
Adwantagec
Battlefield 3 Member
Battlefield 3 Member
STEAM: Adwantagec

Post by Adwantagec »

Hi and good luck with your app. i hope we can play soon together and you can show me some skills :up:

Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Splatter »

Good luck
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

deathlyfartcloud wrote: no. whats the point? K/D only really matters in dm games and I often get most valuable player. I think writing that means more than a few screens. I hope someone clever WHO PLAYS GAMES reads this.
... So you indirectly, and quite cleverly I may add, insult us and refuse to post screens?

I smell troll.

Most BS you read all day^
deathlyfartcloud

re-iterations and improvement often arise from the beginning of constructive criticism - which is all I have to offer(please refrain from troll incitement). For example - winning against a high ranking (length of time played) and not necessarily good(winning the objective) team , would reveal a similar screenshot to someone playing a better team who have just started out! These are fps after all (main skills are carried over from previous experiences). My last trueskill ranking (proper ranking - not false army style) was of 37 on halo 2. Bear in mind that this was on my own, in objective games!! Please take in, what it must take to achieve that. I could be called a "sneaky little bstrd" when flag running (situational awareness and knowing probable enemy locations being key), or perhaps a dead on sniper / commander or scout when using my rapid headshot acquisition.
But I know what a few of you may be thinking - do I play a non confrontational role and am I capable of doing so?
TRY ME.

PS. What will a screenshot selected team do, when faced with an army of anal , pessimistic , grumpy old turd wranglers like me? Die! (but find girlfriends and live happily) but still die!

pps. From what I've seen of the community - you shouldn't turn down any crysis 2 players! And despite blowing your brains out with ease , I'm a witty and mature player. In fact you'll probably think I must have a hideous deformity to counter my brilliance - like Stephen Fry's nose.

ppps. A Free air guitar will be sent to anyone who helps me join. ( plus 20 internetz)

pppps. That was for the younger members.

ppppps. for the elderly players. how do u stop a dog humping your leg?
Skcorn

Post by Skcorn »

Oh, nice, someone was faster than me, well, I tried to be as polite as, let`s say, "suitable"
Hidden content:

Return to “Denied”