Video compression

Moderator: hife

TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Video compression

Post by TheSold3y »

Hey I wanted to ask if there is any programm that can compress a video so I can upload it on youtube?

I mean I dont want to upload a 1gb video. I alread rendered it from 36 gb to 1 gb but this is still huge to upload. I heard of some programm that makes your video really small with almost no quality loose. Anyone knows something?
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Video compression

Post by Vash »

TheSold3y wrote:Hey I wanted to ask if there is any programm that can compress a video so I can upload it on youtube?

I mean I dont want to upload a 1gb video. I alread rendered it from 36 gb to 1 gb but this is still huge to upload. I heard of some programm that makes your video really small with almost no quality loose. Anyone knows something?
What codec with what bitrate do you work that it comes with 1GB?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

TheSold3y wrote:Hey I wanted to ask if there is any programm that can compress a video so I can upload it on youtube?

1GB is not too much, if you got a proper connection you can upload it in less than one hour. Just let it upload and go afk. That way you can keep the quality.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

Vash wrote:

What codec with what bitrate do you work that it comes with 1GB?
I had about 30 parts of gameplay which all had a size of 1 gb average and I put them in a row and rendered them in wmv format it had 1,06 gb after.

Also I don't know about the bitrate. Just wanted to make sure the video does not loose any quality so I did not take care about the time it takes. Also I wondered that it hadn't been a bit bigger after the render progress.

Return to “Software”