Tx investigates week 2

Post everything weird and non-sense here!
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Tx investigates week 2

Post by Firetrap900 »

Tx investigates week 2

Rules:The same as before only to answer you have to say
"Inspector (Your name/police name) investigates" before your answer
(eg: "Inspector Brown Nose Investigates") and you must stick with that name throught all of this challenge

Leaderboard stands as:
1st =Commander Ender(numb) = 5 points
2nd= Inspector Hangover (aytsef) = 2 ponts
3rd= Inspector Penguin (Penguin) = 1 point

HERE GOES

"Intruder in the libary"
Inspector Hangover investigates (Aytsef)

As I stood over Mr. Williams, lying on his desk, I asked the Servant, Mr. Roberts what had happened.

“Well I was closing the front door when I heard the voices from the library. I was shocked because I didn’t know that Mr. Willams had a visitor but just as I got near the library door …”

“Yes go on Mr. Roberts” I said.

“Yes Inspector Hangover – I heard the shot, for a second I was confused, then I opened the library door and Mr. Willams was lying face forward over his desk, a bullet wound in his head. I saw a piece of paper clasped in his right hand and then a weird sensation of fear shivered up my spine. I somehow realised I wasn’t alone.“

“Did you spot someone?” I interrupted.

“No, I didn’t see anyone but I somehow knew that the murderer was there. I had the feeling that he was waiting so that he could get the piece of paper from Mr Williams.”

“Did you take it Mr. Roberts?” I said.

“I did Inspector Hangover. That is — I put it into a book that was on Mr Williams desk.”

“But there is no book on the desk” I said.

“He must have taken it after all. I even remember the name of the book sir, it was the "A night at the races". I quickly put the paper between pages 77 and 78 but just as I did, the intruder sprang out from the door behind me. I ran after him and the next thing I knew, someone hit me over the head.”

“No Mr. Roberts, it didn’t happen that way did it?” I said. “Hold out your hands. Your under arrest for the suspicion of murder of your employer Mr. Williams.”

What was the one clue that told Inpesctor Hangover that the servant was lying?

GOOD LUCK
Last edited by Firetrap900 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Re: Tx investigates week 2

Post by Aytsef »

inspector Hangover investigates :

As I was thinking about what the servant was telling me there were some things that seemed strange to me. As first why should he put that piece of paper in a book lying on the desk if the murderer was watching he could just take the book, so why not take the piece with you? Secondly, he told me that the murderer must have taken the book but he sprang out and ran away while the servant put the piece of paper in the book. So when did the murderer take the book? But the part that really made me suspisious is the fact that as the "murderer" ran away the servant gets hit over the head. how can that be possible if the murderer was running from him. that was the point that I realized the servant was lying.

(thanks for doing it be4 I had to go to work :))
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

You may be right to have your doubts about the servants antics but i cant hold him for arrest without proof that he was lying about his story. You need to find me better evidence inspector hangover
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

inspector Hangover investigates :
After realising that the story wasn't fully correct I went over the facts again and I noticed something else: Mr. Williams was lying face forwards over his desk. The servant said he heard voices which means there should be a conversation. If Mr. Williams was talking someone and than got shot he could never lay face forwards on his desk because the murderer must have stood at the other sit of the desk when Mr. Williams was shot which means he would have fallen the other way or the murderer was standing at the other site which means that Mr. Williams would have fallen on his desk but with his head facing up. This means he was shot in the back so someone snuck up on him which means: no voices, the servant was lying!
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

As logic as this may sound inspector hangover you still have missed something even more incriminating reveiew the evidence more thorughly and lets nail the culprit for life
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Inspector Barcode investigates:

The first thing i realised was that he was closign the front door. For what reason was he doing this? surely he must have noticed someone wlaking through or prehaps let them in. Surely it occured to him that it was open for some reason. He hadn't said he had just got in.
He also said how he hadn seen anyone yet the next thing is that he is chasing some one, If the murder was looking for this peice of paper why take it and put it in a book that is obviously in the murders plain sight?

Also he said the murder jumped out of the door behind him... What door? i thought he had just come form that way he would have seen the murder surely.

Mr.Williams was laying foward over his desk. it must have been someone he knew to the fact that he remained sitting. If someone i didn'tknow came in the first thing i would do is get up.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

sorry inspector barcode dig deeper the evidence to frame thig guy is there nail the sob before he strikes again :frightened:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

removed video as penguin is right its retarded lol :up:
Last edited by Firetrap900 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

That video is retarded.

They are laughing at the police who could be on their way to save someone from being assaulted or raped. I doubt the police wanted to get out and push their van through a huge puddle. Scum like that make me furious.

Most BS you read all day^
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

totally agree with u
Numb
Omicron Major
Omicron Major
LoL Name: Hveem

Post by Numb »

Commander EndeR investigates.

Hehe, yea got stuck in a little delay, however here's what I have so far; As Mr. Roberts is working as a servant, he should always know what is happening with Mr. Williams. I think he's lying when he says " I was shocked because I didn’t know that Mr. Willams had a visitor". Aditionally, the book "A night at the races" has no frontpage that shows it's title. This is what the frontpage looks like:

http://books.google.no/books?id=luwyAAA ... CC4Q6AEwAA

So how could he know that the book was called "A night at the races", when he was just rushing to get the paper randomly inside it? I think he's lying with that too.
Resh
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
STEAM: kapitanbacara

Post by Resh »

"Inspector (Porfa Vor) investigates"

There wasn't anyone other than mr. Robert and Williams. Mr.Roberts killed Willimas.
Why he lies? If he was in crime room after second the murder wouldn't get time to seek and after from the back of Mr. Roberts' escape.

Why Mr. Roberts put a paper it into a book that was on Mr Williams desk if he realised that he wasn’t alone and the murder was waiting for it. And before ran after fugitive why he didn't take the book? He lied that he was stunned and before arrival of the police he took the paiper.

Numb: "No Photo Cover"
What kind of concert costs 45 cents? 50Cent feat. Nickelback.
]-TX-[Resh{SSgt}
Hidden content:
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

sorry guys the evidence you are giving me isnt solid enough to put this criminal behind bars theres to many problys and loop holes reveiw the evidence and study what we have to work with
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

We can only detain this criminal for questioning untill the end of the day something dosnt add up with his story

Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader

Post by Firetrap900 »

CLUE:

The clue is with the book

Return to “Non-sense”