Wacom

Don't know what fits for you? Request a purchase advice from the TX hardware supporters!

Moderator: hife

Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran
STEAM: Milouexotic
BATTLE.NET: Graphiix
XBOX Gamertag: Nexo Graphx
LoL Name: Graphiix

Wacom

Post by Graphiix »

Hey guys,

I`d like to know if someone of you knows something about Wacom tablet?

I want to buy one for me a friend of mine too. I searched many things about that and I did not really understand everything.

Is the Wacom Bamboo good in your opinion?

Isn`t the price to much expensive for this type of tablet?

I`d like to know what you`re thinking about that, and if you think that`s a good tablet to buy...
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Wacom

Post by Vash »

The Bamboo graphic tablets are made for beginners and consumers who want to try their first steps and they're definitely good! Of course not compareable with the Wacom devices around 800 Euros and more, but if you don't earn your money with them and just want to use it for hobby, they're worth a try!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

Well, as you said, it`s for my first step, and for my friend to!

I really want to try this, it seems really interesting and it seems really " easy " compare to some others I watched on Youtube or whatever.

But the problem is I didn`t find any sites ( in france ) to buy and in any shops to... :slash:

( It existed on RueDuCommerce.Com and it`s in the image, but in the shop zone, there`s no more this " item " in the store :nosmile: )
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

No offense Vash, but this one doesn`t look like the Wacom Bamboo - Black Version I saw ( MTE450A )

Looks like this;

„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

So what?
A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

There are many kinds of Bamboo/Wacom tablets. I have one for school, it's gray. It is good for starters (like me). But because I got mine for school, I got it for free. I think it is a good item. I've heard that the black one is the hardest to use though :slash: , and the one I have is easy to use. I'll try to find a pic or something to show you what it looks like.

P.S. Sorry if I'm not allowed to post here, it says advice from TX members in the desc. for this fourm. EDIT: Ok Vash.
Last edited by A!ph@G#0$^ on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

You can post everywhere, except in applications.
Graphiix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Graphiix »

I saw on a website that, the white, the grey and the black havn`t the same things.

Like the tutch ring, or some different things... Which one could be the best? Vash`s one?
„ « TeamXtreme
Wikkid » “

Return to “Purchase Advice”