Banned.

ThaXoZ

Banned.

Post by ThaXoZ »

I make it short. I was on a pub, I killed Damon / Penguin sometimes and wrote of this 'owned'. After I wrote this more and more he banned me from Tx Tdm Eu and Tx Ctf. Its a bit disproportionate in my eyes. I hadnt know that u react so rude about this. Now my question or better my concern. Could u make it retrograde?.

Sry about that-.-'

~SamyDeluxe
~ScarV

SCARV
Judge
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Banned.

Post by Judge »

Moved to the right place.

It may be a bit disproportionate to ban you from two servers, but considering your past with TX* why provoking? You better watch your behavior especially in our servers.

(*cf. http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 68&t=11043
http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 70&t=11074)
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: lol i don't like digimon >:
]-TX-[•Pac¡o{OmCom}: just the first season :>
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

ThaXoZ wrote:I make it short. I was on a pub, I killed Damon / Penguin sometimes and wrote of this 'owned'. After I wrote this more and more he banned me from Tx Tdm Eu and Tx Ctf. Its a bit disproportionate in my eyes. I hadnt know that u react so rude about this. Now my question or better my concern. Could u make it retrograde?.

Sry about that-.-'

~SamyDeluxe
~ScarV

Flaming and Spamming on TX servers is the reason I'm aware you were banned. You were first warned, and then you continued to do so.. therefore for you can only blame yourself for what happened.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Actually Scarv. This is what actually happened.

You flamed me in chat because i killed you, I then gave you your FIRST warning for flaming me.

Then you spammed 'ThankZ' a ridiculous amount of time after i killed you again. I gave you your SECOND warning.

You then proceeded to spam 'Owned' even if you didn't kill me, just randomly spamming that shit, showing disregard for previous warnings. I warned you again for the THIRD time and made it quite clear it was your last warning. (This would actually break the rule no 'acting like an idiot' regardless of it was spam or not)

You continued to spam, showing a great lack of maturity and seeming not to care about being banned.

You were banned for disrespecting a TX member and spamming the server as well as ignoring 3 warnings. The ban is temporary (unfortunately), deal with it. Some may say a mute would be fine, but no, a person in a clan such as redcell should not need muting, they should be mature enough to know not to behave in that kind of way. And I'm sure RC would look down on your behaviour as did I.

Edit: You were banned from both servers because you ran away from the first (TDM). But then I saw you on it a few minutes later, so thought 'why the hell not' :)

If it was possible I would ban you permanently, since you knew what you were doing when you flamed me and spam the server.

Here are the rules you broke, for your convenience.
- Insulting/Offending/Cussing etc.
-> Do not insult the players or TeamXtreme members playing on the server! If you do so, you'll get warned by an admin. If you continue you may get banned permanently.

- Spamming
-> Do not spam text messages! This is really annoying for everyone who's playing on the server. Text spammers will get kicked from the server, since there is no possibilty to warn them. If they come back and continue spamming, they may get banned permanently.

- Other inappropriate behavior
-> Try to play fair, friendly and smooth on our game servers and follow our rules and enjoy the game. There is no reason to behave like an idiot. Every admin is allowed to kick/ban people behaving like idiots.

Most BS you read all day^
Firetrap900
Xbox 360 Section Leader
Xbox 360 Section Leader
XBOX Gamertag: Firetrap900

Post by Firetrap900 »

fair is fair i guess break rules after being warned your going to get burned
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Scarv :ugly:
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

I thought you have changed scarv?!
Lyon
STEAM: txlyon

Post by Lyon »

Atti. wrote:I thought you have changed scarv?!
+1

Liegt der Camper tot im Keller war der Rusher wieder schneller.
Liegt der Rusher tot daneben hat der Camper nen Kollegen.
Liegen alle drei im eck , dann gibts' nen' Cheater so ein Dreck.
TheSold3y
STEAM: svengiesselmann
BATTLE.NET: Sold3y
LoL Name: TheSold3y

Post by TheSold3y »

SAMO wrote:Scarv :ugly:
:troll:
ThaXoZ

Post by ThaXoZ »

Like I can see I can join now again the server which I couldnt join before. Who ever it was, thank u rly much. And Peng, I gave u actually in all points right. In many situations ( and that more and more ) I become boisterously about u guys.

However, thanks again for this...

SCARV
S.T.O.R.M.
Veteran
Veteran

Post by S.T.O.R.M. »

Next time we'll ban your CD-key, so be careful now! One stupid word and ban!

Locked.
-=INSTA-GOD=-
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: when storm says brb
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: i alt tab
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: and read the news.
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: usually can get to about page 157
[00:52] ]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: before hes back

Return to “Solved Requests”