A!ph@G#0$^
STEAM: invalphaghost
BATTLE.NET: N/A
XBOX Gamertag: N/A

Re: wow..America

Post by A!ph@G#0$^ »

USA Was:
USA Now:
@Penguin, watch this if you have time (the terroists here are the US government officals):

EDIT: this "tin-foil" production beats 90% of all the crap from hollywood.
Hidden content:
Last edited by A!ph@G#0$^ on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TX is awesome.

You can not kill me for I am not living. You can not destroy me for I do not exist. I am Invincible. - -)INV(-AlphaGhost-}ClGod{-
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Lol...

Wont watch 2 hours of tin foil hat production.

Each of the conspiracy stories you mentioned doesent make ANY sense at all from an ecnomic point of view.

Edit:

Most BS you read all day^
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

HAHA the exploding whale... soo epic.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

God bless America.
Azure
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Azure »

Okay, Atticus understands.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

A!ph@G#0$^ wrote:
@Penguin, watch this if you have time (the terroists here are the US government officals):

EDIT: this "tin-foil" production beats 90% of all the crap from hollywood.
Hidden content:
Oh please, go away with "Loose Change", that stuff is so old and bad, every 10 year old with a basic knowledge can show you that 99% of the "proofs" are bullshit.

Example:
Loose Change: Why should the building collapse, steel melts at X degrees but the fire only had X:0.75 degrees, that's not possible.
The 10 year old: True that, but it loses over 50% of its stability at X:0.75 degrees, which is by far more than enough damage than needed to collapse. Especially since another 30% of the pillars were cut by the plane.

The 10 year old kid will be like:
Hidden content:
This is quite a good summary of "Loose Change".
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Ironhide wrote:This is quite a good summary of "Loose Change".
I agree they are awful most of their stuff is complete rubbish and everyone knows if a plane flies into a building it will collapse cuz something basically destroyed it, its unstable with a giant hole through it.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

l3arcode wrote:
I agree they are awful most of their stuff is complete rubbish and everyone knows if a plane flies into a building it will collapse cuz something basically destroyed it, its unstable with a giant hole through it.
I'm not sure whats worse. His belief in conspiracy theories or you talking about things you don't understand at all :(

The airplane didn't even destroy more than a few floors. And the hole is not the reason it was unstable at all, hence it not collapsing immediately after impact :)

The twin towers were actually designed to take hits from aeroplanes, they weren't however designed to withstand the temeperatures of the fires the explosions caused, which is what lead to the structural collapse. The issue has been adressed in freedom tower, which uses specially designed staircases and numerous other technological advancements to make sure the building can withstand the impact and much more importantly the aftermaft of an aircraft impact.

Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran

Post by Barcode »

Penguin wrote:
l3arcode wrote:
I'm not sure whats worse. His belief in conspiracy theories or you talking about things you don't understand at all :(

The airplane didn't even destroy more than a few floors. And the hole is not the reason it was unstable at all, hence it not collapsing immediately after impact :)

The twin towers were actually designed to take hits from aeroplanes, they weren't however designed to withstand the temeperatures of the fires the explosions caused, which is what lead to the structural collapse. The issue has been adressed in freedom tower, which uses specially designed staircases and numerous other technological advancements to make sure the building can withstand the impact and much more importantly the aftermaft of an aircraft impact.
Yes i know that, but the structural hit didn't help either. i never disagreed that the fire was the cause of it just the the fact of the impact and the lack of support by such an object hitting it didn't help anything at all.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

l3arcode wrote: and everyone knows if a plane flies into a building it will collapse cuz something basically destroyed it, its unstable with a giant hole through it.
Take English classes then because you said if any building is hit by a plane will collapse, where if there were no fires the twin towers wouldn't have :')

Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

to sum this entire topic up:
Hidden content:
Hidden content:
Hidden content:
and last but not least, to be quite honest I would have never thought iI would say this: Penguin is right..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

evergreen wrote:Penguin is right..
Heretic!
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Ironhide wrote:
Heretic!
took me 15minutes to write this part..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

evergreen wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Heretic!
took me 15minutes to write this part..
Not. Long. Enough.
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

I'm gettin too soft on my old days..
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !

Return to “Funny videos”