Hi.

Mystic

Hi.

Post by Mystic »

Hi.

Hello, today my brother was playing on my computer and had 150 latency. My brother told a player named "Damon" he beat him with no latency. And "Damon" mute my brother, my brother after that is disconnected from the server and then reconnected. My brother told him again the same thing, "Damon" has banned my brother.

The problem is that I find myself also ban the server, so I asked to be unban.

I was behind my brother at that moment, and I want to say that I regard it as a free ban. For me the reason is not at all sufficient for such an act.

--------------------------------------
-] RC [- Mystic
-TX-[•BlackStar™ wrote: So ur perherps a bit better than me.
- Mystic
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Hi.

Post by Ironhide »

Mystic wrote:player named "Penguin"
:wink:
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

No his name was "Damon".
- Mystic
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Mystic wrote:No his name was "Damon".
Yeah but Damon is Penguin, a member of TX, the one who banned your brother and who you should talk to now.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Yes I remember him and no you clearly didn't watch the screen very well if you were stood behind him. Also don't lie, just be honest, when he reconnected he said nothing to me, he only told Samo that he sucks.

First he said I sucked and would beat me easily without his lag, I told him to dream on, then he said I sucked, I told him to be quiet, he did it once again, I muted him. He reconnected to unmute and then said Samo sucked.

Looks like you will have to make sure your brother is not an ass and does not tell TX members and admins that they suck repeatedly ;)

It's up to Vash to unban your IP but personally I would leave it for a while, insulting TX members after being warned and muted by an admin is stupid.

For your information -

- Insulting/Offending/Cussing etc.
-> Do not insult the players or TeamXtreme members playing on the server! If you do so, you'll get warned by an admin. If you continue you may get banned permanently.

- Other inappropriate behavior
-> Try to play fair, friendly and smooth on our game servers and follow our rules and enjoy the game. There is no reason to behave like an idiot. Every admin is allowed to kick/ban people behaving like idiots.
Last edited by Penguin on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Most BS you read all day^
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

Penguin wrote: Looks like you will have to make sure your brother is not an ass and does not tell TX members and admins that they suck repeatedly ;)
So he should lie instead?
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Ironhide wrote:
Penguin wrote: Looks like you will have to make sure your brother is not an ass and does not tell TX members and admins that they suck repeatedly ;)
So he should lie instead?
<3.

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

If Penguin agrees, I personally say he should stay banned for 72h.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I agree that is fair.

It is unfortunate that you must suffer for your brothers actions Mystic however it is not fair for some players to be unbannable because they have siblings who also play. Anyway, you are only banned from the deathmatch server and only temporarily.

Mystic

Post by Mystic »

I'll remember, the next player to another player said he sucks, I would come to see you for a ban, it substantially reduce the number of people on the servers TX.

Bye and thank's for my brother, not for me. I'm banned for nothing.
- Mystic
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Mystic wrote:I'll remember, the next player to another player said he sucks, I would come to see you for a ban, it substantially reduce the number of people on the servers TX.

Bye and thank's for my brother, not for me. I'm banned for nothing.
Please do, my xfire is to the left under my avatar. You could also contact another admin if you feel the need.

Nope, people would rather play on servers free from flamers like your brother, who was treated the same as anyone else would have been. Also, there is no alternative to TX servers other than high ping American servers.

True, but unfortunately this is a side effect of your brothers behavior.

Would be nice if a moderator locked this topic.

Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

Penguin wrote:Would be nice if a moderator locked this topic.
Done.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.

Return to “Solved Requests”