Unban

mistagrimwig

Unban

Post by mistagrimwig »

Lord WOnshot TPS

20/01/12 8pm

TX TDM

Whoever banned me did it because one of their friends in the game asked them to do it

At first I was being called a noob because I asked for some help. So instead of 'laying down' I gave some grief back.... as I said two of your TX team started going on about gettin someone in to ban me - and it happened.. So because I wouldn't take abuse I got banned.

I paid for this game. I am good. I pay for the net. I try to win and get skill. Your TX team should not be allowed to instantly ban on the request of one of their friends. I know no one in your community so it is completely bias and unfair.

I just can not believe how sad this is = is the RC community growing so quickly that you can ban people as quick as this?

:nutty:
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Unban

Post by Vash »

Hello there,

please read this and answer the questions in it directly.

http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 168&t=6794
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

I have just being reading through some of the unban request and i can not believe how dissrespectful, hateful, and wasteful your TX masters are. Jees people want to play a game. some people want to sware. some people want to kill themselves. but no one wants to be outcasted by a bunch of overly powerful screen names! please consider your moves, not just on my ip, but on all the others you will not unban. As an internet nerd I would expect you to not act like ur enemy, the government, and open arms to all people like us.

The rules seriously need editting on this site. Fair enough people donate to the server but they dont donate so you can ban everyone who wants to use the services provided. I dont even expect you guys to unban after what I've read. You are too cliquey - click-ey- (for lack of a better word) as in you stick to your clique and thats it. Seriously can people not have a laugh with you?

Do you not see that by choosing people you exclude yourselves for others? that in your case, 'we' becomes 'us' and no one else. We are all humans and we deserve much, much better than to be pinned down by a moderator with server power. it reminds me of police - exercise power in law because in real life they have none - consider this analogy to yourselves.

I, as well as many other, wish to play this game, on this server -because it provides best connection for United Kingdom - and I dont want to be banned by a bunch of mods just because they can. SIMPLE.

Now all you have to do is unban me. No need to reply because I have said it all.
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

Vash if u read paragraph for paragraph you will see that I have answered the questions
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Can i just point out that this isn't going to help you get unbanned at all.
Firstly saying how you think that tx is disrespectful in everyway. Sencondly the attitude you bring foward is not great.

This will not help you get banned any faster.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

I have just being reading through some of the unban request and i can not believe how dissrespectful, hateful, and wasteful your TX masters are.
Well many people that were banned in the past and posted a request to get unbanned here were known in the Republic Commando community for flaming for years already (example: Hell).

So that is why the answers they got may seem unfriendly or ignorant, but in a few cases that's just their own fault and was very well "deserved".

And I'm not aiming at you with this post, I've no idea why you were banned, I am just saying this in general. Good luck getting unbanned.

EDIT: I do also agree that admins are kickin/banning too fast. Once I've been kicked (when I was not using my real name) for joining a server and did not put tags on within a few seconds cause I was using my wrong game profile. Because I was busy typing my name in the console I could not reply either. I've also seen people getting banned for playing with "noob weapons" or simply "not being the way the admin wants them to be", although they did not flame at all.
Last edited by Ironhide on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

ok vash I make this simple for you

Your ingame username:

Lord WOnshot TPS

Date and time when you got banned:

10/01/12 8pm

Server where you got banned:

TX TDM

Admin who did ban you (if known):

Whoever banned me did it because one of their friends in the game asked them to do it

Did you get banned without any reason?

At first I was being called a noob because I asked for some help. So instead of 'laying down' I gave some grief back.... as I said two of your TX team started going on about gettin someone in to ban me - and it happened.. So because I wouldn't take abuse I got banned.

Why you think you should get unbanned:

I paid for this game. I am good. I pay for the net. I try to win and get skill. Your TX team should not be allowed to instantly ban on the request of one of their friends. I know no one in your community so it is completely bias and unfair.

Any other comments:

I just can not believe how sad this is = is the RC community growing so quickly that you can ban people as quick as this?
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

That was a genuine plee from me, not attitude - may i just point out this is an example of your narrow view point and exclusion tactics .....

"Can i just point out that this isn't going to help you get unbanned at all.
Firstly saying how you think that tx is disrespectful in everyway. Sencondly the attitude you bring foward is not great.

This will not help you get banned any faster."

no attitude - just truth
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Unless vash banned you there is no reason to say stuff like "ill make it simple for you" to him.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

"this will not help you get banned faster" lol just read that again and yeah.... it seems that nothing could help me get banned faster with your mods around
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

Barcode you are the proto-examplar for my argument, straight on it, with your 'us' talk and exclude anyone you do not know.... My only guess is that this happens to you outside of internet time and you are venting aggression
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I understand you are mad but try to be more polite.

In case you don't know without the large amount of money Vash has put into funding servers for this game, you would have no European servers at all to play on, in fact the game would more than likely have been dead before 2010.

Also, you should not have retaliated, instead you should have kept quiet or posted here/ messaged a TX member who was not involved.

Also just out of interest, which TX members were saying this to you? We have rules against acting like this and those members do not represent all of us. You can message me using the PM function if you do not want to say it public.

By the way since you are in the UK 99% of ISP here employ dynamic IPs so you will be banned for a few days at the most.

Most BS you read all day^
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

Penguin can you not see that my words a genuinely hearfelt about how pathetic this is? and can you not re-read what you have written and see how your narrow-mindedly exclude people? that is not a diss - it is the truth. I trained in analysis and exclusing seeps from your fingers. I did not diss vash, i was being frank and sometimes frank sounds brash. no one was using my name so your point on that is nothing. that other guy jumped in, exactly as i predicted. how can a kick be justified when their is no judge to justify the event? like i said I didnt take names, infact the person that banned me was apparently called into the room just to ban, before it knew it my name was 62 and i got locked out. THAT JUSTICE? NO you are wrong, anyone with a TX in their name represents ALL OF YOU. and no i was on static IP so what does that mean?

DROP YOUR VIEW OF ME HAVING AN ATTITUDE OR I WILL DEVELOP ONE

FREEEDOM OF SPEECH
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

I stated they do not represent how we are. They are clearly acting wrongly, but I mean that you should not tarnish us all under the same brush.

Also you clearly have an attitude, and you are taking no steps to actually do anything useful, other than whining and insulting us.

Why don't you try telling us who was insulting you instead of just making sarcastic comments? :)

Most BS you read all day^
mistagrimwig

Post by mistagrimwig »

I seriously took no note of names - I didnt think it was this serious.

There is no attitude so stop attempting to provoke.

and if they had TX in their tag - which is the most i can recall- then they are representing You and all of your crew.

Return to “Solved Requests”