Moderator: Xbox360 Staff

Hasero
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
STEAM: hasero

New forum Structure

Post by Hasero »

Dear 360 gamers!

As you all have noticed by now, we have made a new and better forum structure to the Console gaming Community. There will also be small changes to the community with this.

The Community
The Console Gaming Community is now called ´Xbox360 Community´. Due inactivity and a lack of interest towards the PS3, we putted an end to this section. The Community will be X360 based only.

Forum Structure
The new structure is not confusing and is more ´browser friendly´ With the new 360 Lounge we can talk about 360 relevant stuff and random stuff for our entertainment! The Modernwarfare Division has been updated with member forums for members only. MW3 Tournements can now be found in the WarRoom forums.
These forums are for Tournements & Ladders from out the entire 360 Community. The Pro league section will be for international tournements and clan wars.
The Hurt Locker is for MW3 tournements. For each 360 Division we create, we shall make another forum for there own tournements.

MW3 Division
There is going to be a small change to the MW3 Division. We are going to make use of a ranking system to stimulate forum and clan activity. You shall be more informed about this matter soon!

For now, enjoy our new forums. Sit back, relax and grab a soda in our 360 Lounge. Or challenge your teammates and rivals in the new WarRoom!

Best Regards,
~ Xbox360 Staff
Hidden content:
PS: Any questions or favours regarding the forums or your position in the 360 Community. Or do you have an xbox and just want to be a member of the Community without having one of our supporting games? Thats possible! PM me or one of the other staff members!
I'm pretty good at stuff, until people watch me do that stuff
Zeta Squad
Rageful Bean
LoL Member
LoL Member
STEAM: Rageful Bean
XBOX Gamertag: Rageful Bean
LoL Name: Crumpet y0

Re: New forum Structure

Post by Rageful Bean »

Is it a bit late to say YAAAAAAAY? :3
Hasero