Zorz App

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: Zorz App

Post by Barcode »

You played ok in this match and bad in others, i will not count the one with me and atti on a team as that was not much of a chance for you however in this game your sniper was ok and reasonable nades. Need to train still hit me up for training.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Zorz

Post by Zorz »

Thanks, I know I need some training... This is going to sound really really cliché, but my mouse seems alive sometimes, causing me to run around in circles staring at either the floor or the ceiling for a fraction of a second. Will get it fixed. Happened only a few times during the matches I played with you, so it doesn't account for anything really. Except strange behaviour :D.
Also, I'm not used to playing in such open spaces, having just installed the WP. I will try to get some training in there.

Thanks again for the games :)
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Aytsef wrote:good luck man, and yes good english for a frensh guy :P
:troll:

gl, xfire left sided. I guess you're fake, I mean I have never seen you on publics and sorry but talented freelancers are usually well known.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
Aphex
RC Division Commander
RC Division Commander
STEAM: hughd007

Post by Aphex »

From whereabouts in Britain do you hale ?

Good luck.
'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»'°»TEAM XTREME Division Commander«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'«°'
Hidden content:
Zorz

Post by Zorz »

@Lionheart: Well I guess you're entitled to your opinion of course... But I'm not sure why I would lie about anything really. I created my xfire acc for TX, had no use for one before.

And I wouldn't say I'm talented... I'm... good enough, I'd say. Though I'll let you be the judge of that, come for a match some time :)

I lived in Devon. Now live on West coast of France.
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Good luck!

My xfire: 1eshit
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
Lionheart

Post by Lionheart »

Zorz wrote:@Lionheart: Well I guess you're entitled to your opinion of course... But I'm not sure why I would lie about anything really. I created my xfire acc for TX, had no use for one before.

And I wouldn't say I'm talented... I'm... good enough, I'd say. Though I'll let you be the judge of that, come for a match some time :)

I lived in Devon. Now live on West coast of France.
People said they got cancer to get into TX. Due to past experience I am always wondering about new "good" freelancers that appear out of nowhere.
» Deviantart «
TIME TO RAWR !
I guess he got the message.
VAsH wrote:[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: FEIERABEND WIE ER SPAMMED.... KRÄFTIG, DEFTIG, WÜRZIG, BÄM. SPAMMERSCHE AUS DEM JUNGLELOCH FRISCH AUF DIE MAP SO WILL'S DER BRAUCH.
[17:35] ]-TX-[•VAsH™{GrCom}: Storm's Hymne.
<>|America|<>
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
XBOX Gamertag: Nice Puns

Post by <>|America|<> »

Good luck
Zorz

Post by Zorz »

@Lionheart... well I get that, makes sense, wouldn't expect anything else. In fact if no one asked any questions then that would be worrying indeed. How can I convince you? :)

EDIT: Actually I suck so much at 4 man CTF tactics that that in itself is probably proof enough :D
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

Lionheart wrote:
Aytsef wrote:good luck man, and yes good english for a frensh guy :P
:troll:

gl, xfire left sided. I guess you're fake, I mean I have never seen you on publics and sorry but talented freelancers are usually well known.
:fuuu:

anyways played a match with you today and well... you need training. your not that good yet and you definitely need to work on your tactics. Often when you had the flag you just ran to me so I could kill you with either sniper or nades. but that is just one match but I think you need a lot of training before you are ready

btw: I do believe he can be a freelancer. I mean his skill is not that high and remember: I was one as well, I started playing in 2006 i guess and I joined last year. No one knew me before and I turned out okay :P, not saying that I am sure of it but as long as he behaves well, what is the problem if we do or do not know him?
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Lionheart wrote: People said they got cancer to get into TX. Due to past experience I am always wondering about new "good" freelancers that appear out of nowhere.
Haha yes :lmao: that day was too good.
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Splatter »

Good luck
Zorz

Post by Zorz »

Quick screen before I go sleep

Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

You need to be aiming to get at least 3-4KPD. Example: 15 mins - 60 score.

Most BS you read all day^
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Hey Zorz welcome in Tx forums!

As they almost all said its quite strange we never saw you in public. :confused:

Well anyway you seem to be very mature, but you also seem to have some lack of skill..
Play tdm to improve your kpm, dm to improve your k/d ratio and so your ability to not being killed
Ctf will follow in scrim intern and anyway you can't really work your ctf tacs on our current ctf server..

Good luck getting in :-)!
Click for watching:

Return to “Denied”