app for newguy [-1/3]

All denied applications will moved to this place.
NewGuy

Re: app for newguy [0/3]

Post by NewGuy »

Its a game, get over it. You guys take scrims wayyy to seriously, and i ask for scrims/1v1s all the time and i never get a response that is how im all so losing patience. Also you guys have built up my arrogance, as you can see i was positive about my app in the beginning all you say is good screens if theyre good vote since its been close to a month now. if not just no vote and stop wasting my time.
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Post by Vash »

As you can see it's not easy to join this clan as applications are taken serious, since we don't want clanhoppers here. If you have the patience to last with this application to the end and finally join us, you will think about it twice if you want to leave sometime in future, since it wasn't easy to get in. This is the experience we've made during all the years.

And your behavior during this application is more and more changing into a negative way and that's not our fault. This system worked for years and it still does.

Even I don't play alot, already played with you... I assume you did with many others as well. So I actually don't think that you're getting too less matches to play.

If you're not patient enough for a TX application, then go join some other, cheaper, clan.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

NewGuy wrote:Its a game, get over it. You guys take scrims wayyy to seriously, and i ask for scrims/1v1s all the time and i never get a response that is how im all so losing patience. Also you guys have built up my arrogance, as you can see i was positive about my app in the beginning all you say is good screens if theyre good vote since its been close to a month now. if not just no vote and stop wasting my time.
Sorry, but I'm tired of your pointless comments such as 'wasting my time', 'pussy out', 'running low on patience', 'thats how u do things around here' etc. Also you're just downright disrespectful in some places.

I don't think you fit in here.

No-Vote.

Most BS you read all day^
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

since its been close to a month now
20.4 -> 5.5

Funny months you got in America. :lmao:
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Rory.
MW3 Division Commander
MW3 Division Commander
STEAM: Tx_Rory

Post by Rory. »

Ironhide wrote:
since its been close to a month now
20.4 -> 5.5

Funny months you got in America. :lmao:
:lmao:

Anyway, dude my app was around 2 months and i was the most active app, also got called the 'best' app with the other 4-5 apps back then. I was pretty patient and NEVER asked for votes.. I don't really know what your problem is when your app is only 15 days.. Apps usually take more than a month.
A school rockstar!
In memories of Echo
Heroes
LoL Member
LoL Member

Re: app for newguy [-1/3]

Post by Heroes »

My brother had took a screen but i don't post that.

He just insulting me with hell.

Newguy i won't play with this flamer, your problem? No. He's a flamer who insulting me so i don't respect him, you were insulting me with too so i don't respect you too?

Aganist for his application;
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Lmfao then just cancel this! 1 no vote was all i needed with the help of others comments. Not worth sticking around if thats how you few feel, I respect your opinions. So goodluck. :up:
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Good luck wherever you go next :)

Locked.

Most BS you read all day^

Return to “Denied”