app for newguy [-1/3]

All denied applications will moved to this place.
NewGuy

app for newguy [-1/3]

Post by NewGuy »

» Previous clan(s) experience?RedCell, 7ds, RnR etc
» Previous name(s)?Alex, Bow
» Why have you chosen to join TeamXtreme as your future clan?Thought Azure might need some help and i heard you guys are really cool and fun to play with!
» What are your best weapons?Blaster/sniper
» What would be your goal and what would you want to achieve if you were to be a part of TeamXtreme? Have fun untill this game finally dies :up:
» What are your best maps? Engine/locky
» How old are you?15
» What country do you live in?U.S.
» Have you read all of the topics and the FAQ at the bottom of this page?Yes
» Do you have our WarPack 6 installed? If not will you download and install it?Give me the link and ill get it.
» What is your xfire username - If you do not have xfire installed then download it at http://www.xfire.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; thenewguy321
» Post some killer screenshots to give the recruiters a first impression!
http://beta.xfire.com/screenshots/122483623" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Re: app for newguy

Post by Barcode »

Good Luck.

Did you not recently apply at RedCell?
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Ironhide
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Ironhide »

l3arcode wrote:Good Luck.

He left it after admiting multiclaning right after he joined.
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

Ironhide wrote:
l3arcode wrote:Good Luck.

He left it after admiting multiclaning right after he joined.
Yeah, multi clanner and a clan hopper. I think you have just come here because no one else will take you back.

I'll give you a chance though, but your application will last at least 1 month to show us you won't hop to another clan when you get bored.

Most BS you read all day^
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Please get your facts strait please ok? It wasnt multiclanning, dont be so quick to judge. I just let them know my old name and a couple people didnt like it so i left peacefully. Nbd
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

NewGuy wrote:Please get your facts strait please ok? It wasnt multiclanning, dont be so quick to judge. I just let them know my old name and a couple people didnt like it so i left peacefully. Nbd
I'd rather people believe that I was a multiclanner than that I left because I hid an old name. Seems clear you used it as an excuse to hop clans again. Regardless, your app lasts 1 month.

Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

What name was this that you didn't tell RedCell members?
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

WarPack 6 download link: ftp://tx-server.net/Mods%20&%20Maps/Tea ... k-v6.0.exe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Alex? I dont really see the point of you guys picking apart this app on such quick judgement. I'll for a month and show you effort if thats what you want. No need to explain twice.
Penguin
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Penguin »

NewGuy wrote:Alex? I dont really see the point of you guys picking apart this app on such quick judgement. I'll for a month and show you effort if thats what you want. No need to explain twice.
Because we want the right members for our clan maybe and we want things clearing up? Remember you are the applicant, stop questioning everything we ask of you and just do it, it will make this application much easier for all of us.

Also the name was 501bow.

NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Penguin wrote:
NewGuy wrote:Alex? I dont really see the point of you guys picking apart this app on such quick judgement. I'll for a month and show you effort if thats what you want. No need to explain twice.
Because we want the right members for our clan maybe and we want things clearing up? Remember you are the applicant, stop questioning everything we ask of you and just do it, it will make this application much easier for all of us.

Also the name was 501bow.
Understood sorry
remo

Post by remo »

To be honest, I feel like you made up your mind to leave the clan before you told us of your past identity. I'm kind if disappointing that I didn't actually hear about it during your application process into RedCell. I feel like you stated that fact to you can wipe your hands of it rather than genuinely telling us of your omission in the application. In all honesty, I doesn't really matter because this is such a small community but its kind of disappointing of you to tell is after you've made your decision to leave RedCell.

Hes a good player and fun to play with. Best of luck.
-]RC[-LeG0|Remo{BactaCamel}
--
Azure
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Azure »

Newguy is one of my best friends in the game. I think it would be awesome to have him in the clan, but I'm not going to make you vote for him because we're all buddy-buddy.
Good luck man.
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Thanks guys
Azure :cuinlove:

Return to “Denied”