Pariah App

All denied applications will moved to this place.
Prodigy'
Omicron Corporal
Omicron Corporal

Re: Pariah App

Post by Prodigy' »

Nice presentation, it's nice reading well written apps as it shows us some commitment.
I wish you the best of luck getting in,

<---- add me.
Aytsef
Omicron Sergeant Major
Omicron Sergeant Major
STEAM: Aytsef
LoL Name: Aytsef

Post by Aytsef »

Good Luck on your app, add me in xfire so we can play some matches.
]-TeamXtreme-[Aytsef{KappaSecondLieutenant}
Thanks for the awesome sig Graphiix :D
Hidden content:
Atti.
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by Atti. »

Hey Pariah! Its nice to see that more us players are interested to join TX. Its hard to judge about these screenshots you have posted, because I know only a few players there. Try to play some matches with us. Good luck! :up:
It looks like you are using this phobos client mod, are you?
You should better play some tx intern because the guys on your screenshots aren't really known on the rc community.
Maybe they are unkown for us but they can be very known players on the us server. I completly dont know the skill level of these guys on the screens. ;D
Pariah

Post by Pariah »

Atti. wrote:Hey Pariah! Its nice to see that more us players are interested to join TX. Its hard to judge about these screenshots you have posted, because I know only a few players there. Try to play some matches with us. Good luck! :up:
You should better play some tx intern because the guys on your screenshots aren't really known on the rc community.
Maybe they are unkown for us but they can be very known players on the us server. I completly dont know the skill level of these guys on the screens. ;D
Yeah, I had a feeling that'd be a problem. If you're willing to take my word for it, most of those guys are pretty good players, and a few are very good players. I'll definitely try to scrim some TX members today. And yes, I'm using the TAG client mod. Is that a problem?
Azure
Omicron Major
Omicron Major

Post by Azure »

Best of luck man! This is being posted from a PS3, believe it or not xD
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Do you need something to give you skill? If not then the mod is unrequired.

Best of luck.

Hit me up for some matches if i'm on.
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Pariah

Post by Pariah »

Here's a scrim I just played. It was a US scrim so you probably won't recognize the players, but it's better than nothing.

Predator
Epsilon Commander
Epsilon Commander

Post by Predator »

Pariah wrote:
Atti. wrote:Hey Pariah! Its nice to see that more us players are interested to join TX. Its hard to judge about these screenshots you have posted, because I know only a few players there. Try to play some matches with us. Good luck! :up:
Yeah, I had a feeling that'd be a problem. If you're willing to take my word for it, most of those guys are pretty good players, and a few are very good players. I'll definitely try to scrim some TX members today. And yes, I'm using the TAG client mod. Is that a problem?
Vash wrote:Dear TeamXtreme members,

There is a clear and short rule, I offcially add to our clan rules:

From now on, TX RepCom members are not allowed to play with the TAG Client Mod ingame. Neither public, nor on private servers.

If you break this rule you will get warned ONE time. Second time = ban from the clan.

As you can see, everything regarding cheating or taking advantages with technical things, is a NO-GO for me and for TX and I will not tolerate it!

Do not discuss about this, I will not change the rule at any time.
@Barcode, the mod does not give you an increase in skill. The only thing it can give is a slight advantage (unless tampered with) which is not the same as skill.
Splatter
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran

Post by Splatter »

good luck
1eShit
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
TX Judge - RC Staff Sergeant
STEAM: 1eshit

Post by 1eShit »

Good luck ;)
.............]-TX-[•»1eSh¡t.­™{StSgt}............
Hidden content:
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: Im jelly
]-TX-[Penguin{Om1Lt}: and mad
]-TX-[Penguin{OmCpt}: i suck#
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: gah i suck
]-TX-[Penguin{KaCom}: /retarded me
]-TX-[•Penguin™{Vet}: Me dumb
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: IM SO DUMB
]-TX-[•Penguin{DivCom}: ofc i am gay
]-TX-[•PengusQ3{DivCom}: damn im dumb
Pariah

Post by Pariah »

1v1'd Inferno. He wrecked me 6-15 on A17, forgot to screen shot it. Then we rematched on Engine, but the server crashed and I had to go. I got a screenie of where we were at though.
Gg's man, looking forward to finishing that match asap lol.
Barcode
LoL Manager - Veteran
LoL Manager - Veteran
STEAM: Vertebratan
BATTLE.NET: Vertebratan
XBOX Gamertag: Vertebratan
LoL Name: Vertebratan

Post by Barcode »

Have you got wp working yet?
]-TX-[Jay{OmLCpl}: french people are bad at invading things, imagine how embarrassing it would be to have them invade your bum?
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, or knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Pariah

Post by Pariah »

Haven't got WP working yet, I'll mess around with it later. Heres a US scrim I just played.
I apologize for the lack of EU scrims, I know you might not recognize these players. Haven't been able to get into and EU scrims unfortunately. Anyways, the other team was Endever (Lebron), Vanity, and an old DS player, Phazon.
Predator
Epsilon Commander
Epsilon Commander

Post by Predator »

Still need to remove the client mod though. Or play on a different profile, whatever feels best for you.
Pariah

Post by Pariah »

Hey guys, sorry but I'm withdrawing my app. You have all been really cool to me and I appreciate that, but I feel like the timezone difference is inhibiting my app, and in the near future I won't have nearly as much time to play as I do now. I don't think I'll be able to get in. Hope there are no hard feelings, if any of you ever want to play hit me up on Xfire.

Thanks guys, I wish TX the best of luck. Peace.

Return to “Denied”