Republic Commando Order 66

Everything about custom mods for Republic Commando!

Moderators: Sanchez, RepCom Modding

Prodigy

Republic Commando Order 66

Post by Prodigy »

Last time, I presented you my big skinpack. Today, I'm here to show you my mod called: Republic Commando 2 Order 66.

Storyline is easy. You'll start on Kamino as a new commando called Viper who will have to replace Sev. After your train, you'll join Delta Squad on Kashyyyk. Then, the campaign will really start.
Actually, only a few maps on Kashyyyk and Kamino are ready but in final version, there will be some others planets like Geonosis, Coruscant (Jedi Temple?!), and some others.

But let videos and pictures are better than hundred words. So I just let you see.

Here is a trailer I made a long time ago. So except the looks of the maps, everything have change (skins of Trandos and Droids)

Then, this is a shitty teaser I made for the Kashyyyk missions.

And my last creation which I'm proud: Citadel, which will be part of Viper's training.

As you can see, there will be new characters, new maps, new voices, new skins, reskins, new weapons etc...

Hope you'll like. ;)

Oh yes and if someone will help me for mapping or to create new grenades etc... It will be really nice :)
Vash
Grand Commander
Grand Commander

Re: Republic Commando Order 66

Post by Vash »

Maybe you should have chosen a more played game in order to get more users of your mod!

But it looks like great work! We know how much time and effort it costs to create such a mod.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial P3 1TB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 3070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo Q27q - Sound Card: Onboard - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 1.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 11 Pro x64
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.
SAMO
Omicron Captain
Omicron Captain

Post by SAMO »

Vash wrote: But it looks like great work! We know how much time and effort it costs to create such a mod.
It tooks like 2 years for him to create this. :wink:

Anyway Chris, you know how your stuff and work is impressive to me and I thank you for trying to keep the game alive!

PS: He's not Prodigy from TX but Xtaze from UG :wink:
DC.LegenD
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by DC.LegenD »

Great work man
Click for watching:
frazscotland

Post by frazscotland »

Ah thats great man to see you are still alive for so long i dont see you play and i guess its cos u busy doing this mod !! :hurr:
Im bzy on this new wep project
http://www.tx-gaming.net/forums/viewtop ... 59&t=11835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ive not so long to go and itll be finish and ready for the online testingsssss :wink:
Here ive made some nades .
http://www.xfire.com/video/57c9a7/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ive also made the Landmine which is actor proximity detonating u cant shoot to detonate only by throw nade at it ! and it has a 100-300 second fuse also. Its EVIL.
http://beta.xfire.com/users/frazscotlan ... /124148454" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Prodigy

Post by Prodigy »

Yeah I've heard about your new mods and if you could help me, it will be awesome :D Because for an unknown reason, weapons are always floating in the air after a few moment; don't know if you found a way to fix it :/ Anyways, I can't wait to test your new mods ^^
Prodigy

Post by Prodigy »

Sorry for doublepost, but just want to bring you the first PLAYABLE demo of the mod including 2 maps on Kamino :) Hope you'll like.
frazscotland

Post by frazscotland »

Prodigy wrote: Because for an unknown reason, weapons are always floating in the air after a few moment; don't know if you found a way to fix it ^^
Yeh man thanks to CCPIV he make a small file which means we can all improve the MP gaming side for repcom to crazy nu level. Ill send it u thru xfire and explain how to do all when u are online ..But it will involve u remaking all the weps entries in the properties im afraid,,,, as i had to do, :frown:
The mod ive made so far consists of variants of exisitng weps and some new weps which activate from "maplevel" so u can change to normal server right after,
The mod nades will only work in mp via new moded "player starts" and a Game mode.
Like the tx warpak 6.
ill probably make my player starts with no spawn weps so u have to obtain 2 weps 1st or the admin in the panel sets the spawn weps !!!

Would you be willing to let use the weps meshes new from your mod for the next mp mod installment ?? It would be great for everyone :up:
Prodigy

Post by Prodigy »

I finally found how to use Modweap.u ^^

Of course you can use the model :)

And just another question Fraz. Can you make a quick installer? So it will be easier for some people to install the mod :)
frazscotland

Post by frazscotland »

Ye u just make all your new inventory weps in a new pakage under modweap.u !! eg Xtaze.u
Thanks man that be great im thinking for the next mod mp install
cos ppl will quiky decide their favorites from the weps
Hoping the clans will use this next mod should be good for a few months hard entertainment anyways !! :up:
Ye man course ill help just gimme a shout :wink:
Prodigy

Post by Prodigy »

After a long time of hard work, some resumption etc... I'm here to show you guys : Republic Commando Order 66: Kamino Campaign.
As the title says, it's a campaign which takes place on Kamino. It's working at 99 % even if it's not the final version but more a preview of what it will be. In fact, need to be worked again, a few details corrected, lighting improved etc etc...
However it still contains 5 playable maps (PRO, Kam_01A, Kam_01B, Kam_01C and Kam_01D) where you play as Viper, the Sev's replacer.

Here is the download link: Here

And for all the updates about the mod, it'shere

Hope, you'll like it ! And tell me how i can improve it, what I can change etc...
Last edited by Prodigy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skirata
LoL Manager
LoL Manager
STEAM: charcoaleater
LoL Name: framboiseattack

Post by Skirata »

Excellent man ! Some parts I got confused, but it was really nicely done !
-Sig by War.

Hamlet Coach (1:17): yea sure, sry i took long to answer but i had to google how to talk in chat while palying, i keep forgetting
Freshou (8:06): contact me *****

Return to “Modding Republic Commando”